Knows Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker

>knows Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker
lol nope

Attached: kenobi-reva-header.jpg (1400x700, 146.47K)

calling it now, they're gonna retcon this scene

Attached: iyyiyuiuyiyu.jpg (299x168, 4.18K)

I really don't understand that. Like why doesn't Obi Wan know that he is alive?

Also she looked up the records.

I hate Kathleen Kennedy so fucking much.

Officially, Anakin Skywalker died during Order 66, at the hands of Darth Vader.

I hate you too

and why wouldn't she know? it's not a secret

it actually is

I mean she might have a had a water cooler conversation with Vader about the bonus situation and it might have slipped out.

>the bonus situation

Attached: parker.png (656x279, 281.54K)

Perhaps. I believe she will be survivor from Temple carnage and saw Anakins face or something like that.

Felt like Disney trying to exposit, Obi-Wan knew in the OT IIRC, so I guess they thought they had to justify that. It's just a really fucking stupid way of doing it...

I think they were going for him cutting himself off from the force thing like they did with luke
which is why he had trouble using it when she fell, but it makes it stupid that he's calling out to qui gon occasionally

I am continually surprised that she still has a job after being directly responsible for crashing the most profitable franchise in hollywood.

> woman
Yeah I wonder how she still has a job

Asohka felt it was him while fighting Vader, meanwhile Obiwan gets told by some retard inquisitor.
It's a secret that only the Emperor knew and somewhat puzzled out by Tarkin, though even he wasn't sure.

She's Jewish she fulfilled her job perfectly

i think this or similar is right

She'll bump into Anakin killing Jedi in the flashback

grinky's condescending speech at her made it sound like she wasn't even a jedi before order 66; she was just picked up for her powers after the fact somewhere else

If anything she might get a Starkiller scene where Anakin kills some clones that were going to kill her and he spares her to take her into the Inquisition.

are the younglings that get 'saved' at the start of the order 66 flashback some of the ones that anakin goes on to kill?

>sees white kid
>slaughtered on site
>sees black kid
>spares her and takes her in under his wing
bravo disney

Attached: jedi-temple-800x400.png (800x400, 128.05K)

How can you not realize they are the inquisitors?