OBI WANK - POZZ Predictions

What does your intuition tell you? Use the force to prognosticate the pozz.

Screencap thread.

Attached: 1624437293104.jpg (1080x594, 172.72K)

obi wan discovers the joys of prostate milking in episode 4, screencap this

Obi Wan gets pegged by loli Leia

Obi-Wan goes to live in his cave near Luke at the end of episode 3 and the entire rest of the season is about other characters.

The nigress is Mace Windu's daughter. Screencap this.

Baby Yoda shoehorned for toy sales.

My biggest fear is this

>Darth Sheboonous btfo's Obi Wan
>She's ready to kill him then she's going to kill Luke too
>Vader interferes and kills her
>Vader and Obi Wan make some sort of secret pact for Obi Wan to protect Luke and for Vader to keep the empire off his back

CGI sheeve

Obi Wan gets his ass constantly kicked, never wins a single fight or dies anything impressive in general

Star Wars is officially being made for zoomed children and the nigger faggot tranny teachers who educate them in grade schools across the west. Niggers. Trannies and faggots and your children. They will read the stories to your children, they will be in the shows and movies you grew up with that your children watch now except will all be woke faggot nigger shit, and you will own nothing, and you will be happy. Putin if you're reading this. Nuke our ass now. Destroy all of humanity with the purification only atomic and nuclear energy could bring. I am ready now, theres nothing left to see, and I'm tired of living in a world where the Jews rule.

I would think Vader would be fucking pissed his son was alive and Obi-wan sent him to grow up on THE fucking sand planet.

Don't care anymore.

how can he make seamen without his hands

New Pasta material - saved

Leia retrains Obi-Wan and Reva somehow becomes responsible for Vader's strength and reputation. Modern productions are all about destroying established male characters and replacing them with women.

Simple, concise - saved. Ye

Turned it off after 30 minutes I needed a break I'll go get the 4k rips tomorrow

So far johnny Depp was ok everyone else sucked

Basically what is going to happen is Darth Negress is going to always bear Obi-wan. She’s going to kick his ass every single time. Then she’ll eventually get redeemed and die in some heroic way to save Oni-wan.

"GOTTA HAVE DEM RIBS!" Nigger nigger nigger nigger NIGGER!? NIGGER! FAGGOT NIGGERS! NIGGER FAGGOT TRANNY NIGGERS! STAR WARS NIGGERS TRANNYS AND JEWISH FAGGOTRY! "ITS A KIDS SHOW STOP GATEKEEPING!" LMFAO BUT TRANNY NIGGER FAGGOTS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR CHILDREN! LMMFAO TRANNY NIGGER FAGGOTS IN STAR WARS IS FOR THE CHILDREN YAAAAASSSSSSS QUEENDOM!

Attached: SxojqBzHX3WkjzzwBA2wxsRV_Jt1kx6ss5llGSRox40.jpg (1024x683, 74.92K)

there's NO WAY disney is that stupid
they're building up the gorilla lady to be unlikeable on purpose, i think - i feel like she's gonna get killed by vader
holy fucking buzzword
are you ok user?

damn this show is mindbreaking some anons

>they're building up the gorilla lady to be unlikeable on purpose
lol
lmao
lol

Black chick simply cannot be a true villain by virtue of her gender and race. If Disney plays her as a straight up baddie I'll insert a code cylinder in my ass.

>itt

Attached: 1645449064697.gif (769x765, 319.95K)

Achievement unlocked: you cooked fresh pasta.

>Obi-Wan effectively fails in his only mission and Luke only survives because Reva is not actually evil or whatever and spares him

Concerned netizens discussing shared cultural trauma. Please contribute sweaty or take your dilator and leave mmmkay?2

>POZZ
back to plebbit, troon