ITS ALWAYS SORRY IN PHILADELPHIA

>Co-creator of the popular hit TV show "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" Rob McElhenney has formally apologized for the writing and jokes used in earlier seasons of the show.

>On Friday, McElhenney took to his instagram and posted a video lambasting his earlier antics in the show deeming them as "violently unacceptable" and said "The racism found in the show's earlier seasons were absolutely terrible executions of jokes, and the words that the characters, including mine, have said and joked about, I officially rescind them. This is a formal apology to people of color and the cast and the crew are actively working with FX to scrub these jokes from earlier seasons of the show."

>McElhenney has also announced an upcoming festival called "Skate Against Racism" where he will be teaming up with the world famous skater "tough guy" Mike Vallely. While details on the festival are scarce, Mike Valley had this to say.

>Like being racist against minority groups? My fists belong to a group, and that group's mission statement is about kicking your ass."

>More details on the event will be revealed as we receive them."

Attached: 1653650779436.jpg (630x1200, 49.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ramshackleglam.com/2009/10/23/original-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-pilot-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking faggot.

HANGING FROM RAFTERS

FPBP

>the crew are actively working with FX to scrub these jokes from earlier seasons of the show

Where does this copypasta come from? I don’t think it’s an actual article lol

He's the faggiest cast member by far but I refuse to believe he said this shit

>McElhenney has also announced an upcoming festival called "Skate Against Racism" where he will be teaming up with the world famous skater "tough guy" Mike Vallely

No dude it's definitely real

He's an enormous faggot but this is fake

>people of color
How is this better than saying "coloreds"? They're still comitting their cardinal sin of defining someone by their skin.

Sauce?

these characters are not supposed to be role models?

Why is he apologizing for the behaviour of anti-heros?

What's your guys favourite apology from the apologycast so far? Mine is them using the Asian flute in an episode about Asian people. Totally reprehensible. Should've been a German flute and everyone knows it.

They're also not of colour. Do you know what's of colour? Paint. Their sheer stupidity is enough to turn me racist

This isn't real at all, but Rob definitely acts like this because he was also fucking the original Sweet Dee actress and when she dumped him after the pilot got picked up they forced her out of the production entirely. So that's the sword of Damocles that's hanging over him now that this metoo shit is a real force in the social media sphere.

Attached: 1349008094136.jpg (569x428, 24.56K)

He won't give back the money he made off of it.

So what's his response to people of colour who watched the early seasons and found them funny?

Nigga what? Kaitlin was playing Dee in the pilot

He'll make a mandatory donation to the ADL as penance

I'm glad this faggot will never find any real success

>Any Forums loves morbus
>Any Forums hates IASIP
Damn this board is a hive of cock sucking faggotry

Attached: 1653351327569.jpg (594x473, 313.72K)

Yeah, that's who they replaced her with...

>thinking people like Morbius

#MadAtMorb

ramshackleglam.com/2009/10/23/original-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-pilot-story/

Attached: IMG_9629.jpg (1000x666, 63.85K)

Reminder that in the future jokes will be banned.
Comedy shows will need a special license and their writers will have to undergo constant sensitivity training and evaluation.

Attached: UK offensive.jpg (1200x900, 271.59K)

this is what happens when dykes adopt boys

Just ignore him

this didnt happen and you all took the bait. why? are you that addicted to outrage?

Based

Internalized racism. Very sad.

There is no linguistic "gotcha" that will ever work on these people. Stop trying.

Charlie hasn't pulled this move has he? I remember seeing interviews with him where it was pretty clear that he was disgusted with politics as a whole.

At least this faggot finally admits this show was never funny. What a time to be alive

Damn I had no idea. She is much cuter than Kaitlin too, Rob is a huge retard

The other two aren't as attention seeking as Rob is. Rob wants Hollywood acceptance even more than the other twk.