How popular is this where you live

how popular is this where you live

Attached: D73A46E9-D584-4204-80E5-6610B7DCABED.jpg (400x400, 7.6K)

I got it 4 days ago and got 7 likes am I doing well

i saw a girl i recognised from high school and immediately deleted it out of shame

It is very popular.
Of course I never used it since I don't talk to 3D women.

literally full of beautiful women fuck I wish I was white

I used the travel mode during covid times and all the Arab penninsula countries had
>girls who hid their face in pics with emojis or only had photos of sunsets and flowers
>vague south asian prostitiute with whatsapp number in bio
>obvious scammer using low res screenshots from foreign women's instagram
But you don't suffer because your parents will find a nice cousin for you to marry anyway

All bots, sorry bro

go for jeddah or riyadh city
>your parents will find you a wife
Kek I fucking wish this still happes

>get 0-2 likes in my town
>set location outside of germany and get dozens of likes instantly
>visit another country
>get 0-2 likes in that city
>set location to my hometown and get dozens of likes instantly
I had to go to Amsterdam to fuck any girls in my own city

Attached: 1648816699006.jpg (601x634, 64.92K)

Never made one because I am highly autistic and would get dumped the moment I talk to a woman. Anons on /soc/ told me I look handsome but I think they were just american trannies.

I don't know because I never had a facebook account and it requires one to signup

Not that popular. People here still rely on friend networks to get laid. Sucks if you are autistic like me

When I set my location London, only fat black female liked me
Asian fever is totally a lie

Why do you have to be white to get them?

God I wish I could filter out the Asians wanting a White bf. I think they pay to extend their range or something, it's pathetic.

Attached: 1556638208574.jpg (800x765, 71.23K)

i live in middle of nowhere and I get so many fucking Thai girls asking for long distance relationships
i want pussy not a year of texting and a thousand euro flight just to meet you

Same, I as a medfag have plenty of qt's around in my field but all of them have a bf or are creepy 40+ women who keep touching me on the should or grabbing me on the ass, I swear to god I will kill myself I won't get a gf in 2 years time, STEMmaxing is a fucking meme you are never good enough for women between 18 and 30.

All that is on there is camwhores advertising their Instagram/Snapshot accounts or looking for a sugar daddy.

The rest are all Thai cunts looking for a green card

Bump

Decently popular

Fuck off nafri refugee