What's the STRANGEST theatre experience you've ever had?

What's the STRANGEST theatre experience you've ever had?

Attached: 1529033575175.png (1600x1292, 462.1K)

Probably rats in the theatre

>Random dude sits directly next to me instead of leaving a buffer. (he's alone i'm with my family)
>Anchorman 2 trailer comes on. he looks directly at me and starts laughing at jokes like we came here together
>he says to me "i bet youre too young to even remember when the first one came out!"
>i completely ignore him.

This really happened to me with two teenage girls when I went to see DUNC. It was ridiculously uncomfortable and I refuse to believe they didn't know what they were doing.

When i went to see SAW 2 some girl nearby was wearing some kinda perfume that was so fucking intoxicating it was driving me nuts. Whatever that stuff was should be illegal because if you sprayed that shit on a dead raccoon you may just find me grinding up against it.

I spent the entire film huffing air through my nose with my brain just saturated in "horny chemicals". The stuff was like alphabet agency level of dangerous. I would love to get a whiff of it again. It was so good i shit you not it made me attracted to the girl in the film playing Amanda because thats who i was looking at.

met my first gf in high school when her and a bunch of her friends came and sat in front of me and my group of friends before the movie started and starting chatting us up
I had zero interest in her as a person but used her as a human sex toy for 3 years straight before I got bored
Sorry Amber, I've changed for the worse

legend

I went to a movie with my gf and went to the bathroom and then just decided to jump into a different theater and watched like 20 mins before returning. It didn't work out long term.

i was fucking my drunk girlfriend doggy style behind the very back row of seats during a 3d screening of the movie coraline
while im pounding away another couple of a similar age walk up to take our seats
immediate eye contact with the girl, her boyfriend didnt notice
have a deer in headlights moment. cant think of anything to say or do except for that non verbal "sup bro" head nod dudes do. this while my girlfriend is drunkenly grinding back on me
good times lol

>incel re writes his pathetic one and only relationship with a 5/10
jfc

for me the favourite part was how the guy who has no stones to chat up girls, tried to roleplay as if he has "sex toys" in the form of women

I was like 8 and my dad took me to see Bram Stokers Dracula and a guy behind was hushing us while we ate snacks and my dad told him to fuck off and he did.

its called Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

they put some sort of scent in it that mimics sex pheromones. I did a little research after I had an interaction like yours

Sounds lovely.

>favourite
oh no it's retarded

I was laughing a lot when I went to watch the amazing spiderman because I thought it was shit and an older man threatened to kick my teeth in if I don't shut the fuck up, my date then thought I was a pussy for not saying anything even though I was like 14

I bet they didn't have their shoes off though. Uncomfortable in what way? Did it make you hard? Teenage girls love attention and teasing guys in a vague way means they can get that attention with no repercussions. Several of my exs have said they've done that and still enjoy doing it in their 20s.

>It was ridiculously uncomfortable
have sex incel

Attached: jannies.jpg (1280x720, 145.3K)

It made me uncomfortable because they did have their shoes off and they were obviously teasing me. I don't see why else they'd think it's acceptable to prop your bare feet up beside of the head of someone when the theater is nearly empty.

To give you an idea how old I am, it was Jaws 2.
Theater got cleared out because of a bomb threat.

Imagine not telling them to get their feet off you. Cuck move

In Elementary school we went to see a movie with another class, and two kids who were a couple started kissing, the boy was on the girl and the class clown took his pants down and we could see his butt.
Yes it's real

Attached: CP13711766.jpg (450x300, 17.88K)

Based, fuck people that hush, don't to a movie theatre if you can't handle people snacking and having a good time

you should have cut their toes off and bashed their fucking skulls in with your fists. women are like dogs

I went to the movies and watched this movie called Doctor Strange 2

Walked into some girl giving a guy a blowjob while I was seeing toy story as a kid.

>me and a friend go to the theater to watch a movie
>he tells me to wait a bit while he buys the tickets
>I go stand in a corner, just watching people pass by
>notice that the security personnel have been keeping their eyes fixated on me during the whole ordeal

Attached: pepe.png (553x506, 66.24K)

>brain washed far-left liberal faggot uses media created 'bad man' labels to try and undermine the experiences of another man out of jealousy, that he may or may not realise he has, over teenage sex that he missed out on
>doesn't know that people use others purely for sex all the time, but wouldn't bat an eyelid at a girl or a woman saying they used a guy simply because they wanted sex
>is a sexual deviant like everyone else, but hates himself for it, so projects his magnified hatred on everyone he deems as disrespectful to women (because he's sexist and thinks they all need to be protected and can't think for themselves)

Let me know if I missed anything.

>Go see Million Ways to die in the West with friends
>Guy in the theater laughs at ever joke and repeats it
>"Haaaaah! The hot sauce kills them!"
>"Haaaaah! It's a dollar!"
>"Haaaaah! He stuck the flower in his ass!"
Literally every joke

When I was a kid I started screaming while watching Ice Age for some reason and got my Dad and sister kicked out of the theatre

You forgot bad or no relationship with their dad.

Why are you so mean to the lonely people?

Experienced a small earthquake when I went to watch Planet of the apes or something I forgot what it was.

It's because you're a suspicious person and not because of your skin colour. Stop using it as a crutch and be more self confident. Work on yourself and stop blaming others.

No one reading all that bullshit nigga lol

>security detail at a kinoplex
do americans really

You missed that he was raised by a single mother

Thanks for confirming that you read it.

>If you and your bitch whore do not please quiet I will kick your teeth sir. This is the spider man movie I am trying to enjoy!!!

Attached: img.jpg (334x415, 51.1K)

>doesn't know that people use others purely for sex all the time
you gotta LOVE it when incels do the appeal to popularity going on about "h heeh well EVERYBODY has sex heheh, why yuo think i dont hmmm??"

its because youre a fucking incel who thinks people unironically keep fucktoys for 3 years at a time then write sadass stories prefaced with "he heh i wuznt interest heheh", it just reeks of an ugly ass freakjob with a zit ridden face, aka you

nice one
feel free to shit out another cope so I can give out some more tells of you being a sexless joke, so the next time you roll into one of these threads with a larp I wont immediately bust your ass

Girl I did not know sat on my thigh before a movie started and chatted with her friends for a few minutes.

I took my younger brother to see the new Batman on opening night and I kept saying the lines before they happened on a dozen or so different occasions, because the dialogue was so predictable, my brother started being really freaked out by the end of the movie. I had a good laugh tho

>he looks directly at me and starts laughing at jokes like we came here together
BASED

ugly shitskin… people like you need to be on a watchlist

Honestly he looked like this just a bit whiter

>11 years old
>Go to movie theatre with friend
>"Yeah leave ticket buying to me"
>That retard accidentally buys tickets for these double space partner seats
>We arent even on the same seat just next to each other
>Some middle aged dude sits next to me
>He was as uncomfortable as I was

Attached: 1644123498325.png (360x479, 135.18K)