/stg/ Stranger Things General

Boobies edition

Attached: 9050D577-3EB0-4E79-BD8B-C61B8AFECBC3.png (955x477, 527.79K)

What is he talking about?

So the tentacles are going to be the real Vecna right?
Like the cool fleshy, upside-down, Freddy Kruger is just the flesh puppet of the creature hiding in the upper most part of the attic, that we haven't seen??

a really kinographic scene with an incredible amount of themes and pottery and resolves a lot of character threads

Attached: 44172623-456B-49F6-818B-844B254EF5D0.jpg (634x930, 117.6K)

Do we know if Mind Flayer is still alive?

How do I have sex with a woman fan of the stranger things?

He was cut off from the creature in Hawkins when the Russians gate shut down, with fans assume it banishing him forever.
This "Vecna" does have alot of stuff associated with mind flayers too.

First gf was literally her, how lucky am I bros?

Just let the 80’s die.

Not until we get a better decade

Shut up

Why are there so many blacks this season? So many black basketball players, so many black cops, so many black reporters. This wasn't in the 80s.

80s had blacks, just the good respectable kind. Same goes for whites back then

whats with the bully characters this season? was it really like that in the 80s? because its outlandishly cartoony

the nba was over 70% black in the 80s. you weren’t alive then stop talking out of your ass

So they're just gonna kill off the ginger cause she wouldn't kiss him?

The level of black representation in modern media doesn't mean that black people didn't exist until 2010

Real /stg/ hasn't existed since 2016, this is a soulless imitation

They have kind of gone overboard. Like season 1 just had that Troy and his lackey. Now there's an entire small town in California and a highschool basketball team

Will Steve FINALLY get the gf he deserves this season?

I'm fine with him being heterosexual life partners with Robin I just want him to be happy with a grill as well

Now she's fucking another man.

Not in a backwoods midwestern town like Hawkins is supposed to be. That shit would be all white. I guess Hawkins is some super weird progressive community with tons of diversity and LGBTQ representation, something unheard of in the 80s.

>tfw I’m 3 episodes in and there’s been no love interest introduced for Steve
>he tried talking to a girl in the video store and she said she had a boyfriend
>he clearly still has feelings for Robin
maybe next season Stevebros…

Attached: 416561A3-CA3B-4F0A-A670-ADABAE377A01.jpg (1920x1080, 156.66K)

Attached: Capture+_2022-05-10-21-30-13.png (695x1056, 648.93K)

>LGBTQ representation
there’s literally 2 gay people in the show and both are in the closet because it would ruin their lives if people knew
This sounds like the 80s to me

Did that girl deserve to get smacked by the roller skates?

>people (zogniggers) STILL watch this corny shit
lol

Am I the only one who can't really remember what happened in S3?

He just needs to make Robin realise she's bisexual
If anyone can do it, /ourguy/ can

No, El-liot Rodger needs to control her sperg rage, she literally tried to kill Angela at school with hundreds of people watching and got saved because her powers didn’t work

>Season 4 is overlong and bloated
>There's going to be ANOTHER season

Holy fuck, if this one doesn't bomb the last one certainly will

yes

Attached: snorunt-odd-pod-begod.gif (220x165, 164.74K)

So is will a gay or no?

Do you think normies watch it for the plot or something? It’s basically a friend simulator at this stage. As long as there’s relationship drama it will have tens of millions of views

Yes. Currently attempting to cuck Eleven before she gets her powers back.

Attached: FTwvbJrVEAApoQ7.jpg (2048x945, 171.92K)

>methhead arms
what phenotype is this

I just want a series where Steve, Robin, Dustin, Lucas, Max and Joyce go around solving wacky mysteries together with Hopper bailing them out, fuck, you can even throw in Lucas' bratty sister