Biggest pussy that ever lived. Would have killed all the sparrows and let the Queen to die. Who cares...

Biggest pussy that ever lived. Would have killed all the sparrows and let the Queen to die. Who cares? I can get a younger one.

Attached: F16B019A-5075-4E71-8FE2-AADA5241FE88.jpg (313x500, 16.82K)

Sometimes I wonder how Joffrey would handle the Sparrow

>video of the boy king jerking off with his cousin
>smile

He was, like, 12 years old at this point?

He would have sent immediatly the gold cloacks to exterminate everyone in the temple, and would thus receive riots from the population and all kinds of shit.

He was very young and even so that retard let sublime pussy like Queen Majorie or whatever slip through his tween grasp. No excuse.

>sublime pussy
>Queen Majorie
Robert's circus of whores had more sublime pussies than degenerate slut Majorie.

Yeah but we’re taking about a tween who doesn’t just get to fuck whatever walks because of his mom. That’s like being starving then getting a giraffes neck to eat. Never ending sex.

It's fine user, if you don't want her, I'll take her.

Attached: ayyydorner.png (537x635, 529.07K)

God damn.

She is all yours, my good sir. I am fond of only priestesses of Rglor.

This actually happened in real history with some monarchs, like Friedrich the Second Hohenstaufen. His first wife was in her late twenties, while he was barely a teenager.

post the webm, you know the one

>That’s like being starving then getting a giraffes neck to eat.
More like pancakes

Who's your GOT hotwife?
When you self insert in the story, who would you marry? Not just fuck, marry.

>"Things would have gone down a lot differently had I been there. There would have been a lot of blood in that Sept."
>Joffrey Lannister, on an ordinary church service that ended without incident

Years ago, I would immediately say Sansa, but the successfully ruined her for me in later seasons.

The point is that, as bad as Joffrey was, Tommen was ultimately worse for the kingdom by being to weak and letting other interests step over him.

>those tits
enjoy

Attached: kek bill.gif (176x216, 492.06K)

They will grow full of milk when I impregnate her, don't worry.

I wonder how you justify obtaining her in your fantasies. She is a member of great house, after all.

Could you imagine being handed a woman almost at her sexual peak when you were a young teen. I would have chained myself to the bed.

As gay as the whole Sparrow thing was it did show slave morality for what it is. Not saying the show refuted it or anything, but it shows these moral principals and restrictions come from a place of weakness

Based Bill poster.
>tfw when I made the original gif

Based Bill gif creator I thank you I enjoy the gif very much

Yes, it's told she was the only woman he actually loved, despite having entire harems later in his life. So you are right, such experience is unforgettable.

you can still get a teen gf

Idk what he was like in the show but he was really cute in the books and a very sweet kid
He shouldn't be ruling at his age
>tfw ywn protect Tommen's smile

Attached: 1627612402289.png (500x551, 284.75K)

This faggot is the biggest pussy in the whole series.
he gets a perfect chance to attack Lannisport and pillage the west but says he is too afraid of Tywin then boasts about how brave he is taking the empty shithole north for literally nothing

Attached: Balon_Greyjoy.jpg (1844x2315, 711.61K)

I think he's more butthurt at the Starks than anything.
But yeah, he's a fucking retard, if he allied with the starks instead of being a sperg, it would have been better for both, and Theon wouldn't have had an existential crisis.

It is funny how 99% of Ironborn are cowards and hypocrites

Which one

Actual chads among them were burned in dragon fire many years ago. So in the show you see schmucks that remained.