StarWars nerds fill me in

I'm supposed to believe that it's been 10 years and Obi-Wan is only just finding out now that Darth Vader is alive? What the fuck has that pussy Anakin been doing for the last decade? I thought he was supposed to have been terrorizing the galaxy? Instead he's been soaking it up in a bacta tank? What a fucking let down

Attached: 390475340985745.jpg (3404x1431, 216.69K)

Obi wan has been living as a hermit for 10 years. He's completely cut himself off from the rest of the galaxy in a shithole part of the galaxy on planet tattooing.

As for vader I suppose even he needs some leisurely downtime

Yeah that's dumb as fuck.

Attached: propaganda.jpg (2560x1600, 1004.32K)

Vader disney+ show will undermine emasculate and humiliate Vader

Tattooine is like living in Afghanistan. You don’t get regular news updates.

Sand Vader HATE sand

>leisurely downtime

Dude was like 22 when he got quartered and roasted and he's been on downtime for 10 years? What a loser

This dude lost his wife, was burned alive, left for dead by his mentor and best fren. Yeah I think it is believable he spent 10 years self-reflecting. Not only self-reflecting but trying to have his muscle heal after almost being calcified must have taken a long time.

It's Star Wars they heal in the bacta tank in a few hours

>bacta tank
Sorry but I never saw that in any of the movies.

Kenobi is cut off, he goes to work, he goes home, he checks on Luke, he isn't galivanting, imagine the Jawa?

>Jawa: I got some scrap, i Got this i got that I stole This , Oh and on Naboo Darth Vader killed 5 Jedi and skull fucked them on the palace steps with the Imperial March blasting from a soundbar a stormtrooper was holding up, pretty fucked up day.

You're supposed to imagine Vader was killing Jedi nonstop over the next ten or so years, just fit the whole expanded universe in there, both of them.

>You're supposed to imagine Vader was killing Jedi nonstop over the next ten
Where in the movies?

Attached: star-wars-empire-strikes-back-bacta-tank.jpg (1280x536, 100.35K)

luke did it in episode 5 retard

Little is talked about those tanks in the movies. Who the fuck knows what are the capabilities of it.

>Obi wan has been living as a hermit for 10 years
>on the planet where 90% of everything in Star Wars happens

The Vader comic by Charles Soule shows Vader gets started doing shit immediately

Kenobi hasn't been using the force in a decade and he's probably never even heard of Vader before, Vader on the other hand has been looking for him the whole time, the black queen said it in the show

>fanfiction
KYS

Wouldn't Obi-wan sense Vader after Vader grows immensely in power? Especially when they're meditating. The two have a very strong bond between them and both are very strong force users.

Not only is it canon it's arguably the best comic Disney ever put out

Attached: Charles-Soule-Vader02.jpg (711x1080, 122.31K)

Kenobi has seen the hologram of Palpatine knighting Anakin as Vader. Also why the fuck doesn't Vader have anyone look in on his old family home, maybe a place to start no?

Because why the fuck would he? Why would Obi-Wan go hide out on tatooine?

>disney
>retarded story that conflicts with story
>no fucks given to earn that sweet shekel
>star wars redditors eat it up
KYS

>Kenobi has seen the hologram of Palpatine knighting Anakin as Vader.
Oh yeah you are right, but still Vader has always being pretty much hidden from the public and I don't think Obi watches the news channel at the cantina

Yeah keep moving the goalposts faggot

It conflicts with nothing. It would fit well in the EU with very little changes

Attached: maksim-strelkov-dvv201-04sml.jpg (1200x1805, 686.63K)

You are the one with the goalpost in your hands. What are the capabilities of those tanks as per described in the movies?