500 word essay due next week

>500 word essay due next week
>havent even started

Attached: 1637813105542.jpg (936x924, 128.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYoWCjq3HiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can write that in under an hour.

Better get started

that's like 1 page

>20 syllable sentence due in a few months
Not sure if I'm gonna be able to write it all...
Newfags.

I just had SEX with your MOM

Just write nigger 600 times. 100 more cause bonus points

its actually over..

youtube.com/watch?v=SYoWCjq3HiM

Tall order fren.

That's nothing, I have a 2k word essay due in a month and i dont even know what the topic is

So long weekend

Don't give up just yet, just write one word per minute and you'll be done sometime today

>le i get the essay meme guys am i cool or what? xD

>Blank sheet of printer paper due in six snows

Attached: the fat guy.png (566x555, 292.33K)

In all seriousness what's the fastest you've ever written an essay? I'm a slow writer, I think I did 2k words over a weekend once.

just write nigger 500 times

I failed every grade from 4 onwards and dropped out months before year 10 graduation.

I can write 2k words in a couple hours.

>just graduated magna cum laude from university
>never studied once. wrote every essay last minute. put every presentation together the morning it was due.
When you are smart you don't have to try.

Attached: 03655E19-BC9A-4F75-A3B6-7C5F248B7AC8.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

>single page of my SpongeBob Coloring Book due by the end of the decade

You can sleepwalk to B grades these days, and have to actively try to fail. I graduated Summa Cum Laude putting in a consistent 75% effort. It's not about being smart it's about knowing the system and never completely checking out mentally.

>magna cum laude
>magna
loser

>I have 60 days to come up with $1.50

>two million word essay due in five seconds

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (312x296, 16.82K)

mad you didn't get it

Hell you might as well say $2.10 with inflation. You’re fucked

>100k in debt for this shit
Lol, why bros?

yeah i'm not some fag who tried super hard to get summa. i literally would just not do assignments because i know it'll average out to a B and it's not worth the effort.
i prefer magna desu. it sounds cooler.

This

Education does not equate to intelligence. Any idiot can get good grades in college. It's designed that way.

I once wrote a 3000 word essay in 2 hours

Attached: 1651963774714.jpg (1536x2048, 310.85K)

I'm a vet. I literally got paid $1600 a month plus all the covid bennies while i was in school. Zero debt at the end of it and they actually owe ME money.
Fuck the system.

I'll be asking myself that for a while. Luckily I'm only 34k in debt, could be worse, but I could've gotten my job (which is decent paying) without even having a high school degree.

honestly at a certain point you get diminishing returns putting time into an essay and doing it right before it's due is a good motivator if you're a procrastinator

hm must be why women excel so much at it

Have to fund the scholarships of blacks and women somehow. Who else is gonna pay for their masters in the Philosophy of Frying Chicken, and Feminist Critique of Social Media Design?