Star wars

>star wars

Attached: 20220527_042838.jpg (1227x692, 107.67K)

That's Not Star Wars. Thus is just some lefty commune in Washington

I wish Star Wars would start getting real weird with their planet designs. I’ve already seen sand and forest planets plenty.

>Disney now buying assault rifles to use as props
Uh oh thats not very woke right now.

>new disneyshit product comes out
>board fills with threads about it
Can't you faggots just make a general and stick to it?

>AK47(Laser)

Planet West Virginia

Of course they'd give the black man the AK

kind of an aside & i know SW isn't "sci-fi"
but how can you have so many planets with the SAME gravity, the SAME breathable air, & as far as I can tell, the length on a "day" seems to be the same everywhere too befor you start to think, this isn't believable at all?

Luke, did I ever tell you about space AK-47s? A crude weapon from a more civilized time.

Attached: file.png (611x815, 704.23K)

>I-Is that a black man in MY STAR WARS?!
Go have sex before you commit a school shooting

Attached: Buffalo 2022 shooter.jpg (933x1024, 102.72K)

They're different stages for different emotions.thats all

um ok

>Luke, did I ever tell you about AK? The AK-74 (Russian: Aвтoмaт Кaлaшникoвa oбpaзцa 1974 гoдa or "Kalashnikov automatic rifle model 1974") is an assault rifle designed by Soviet small arms designer Mikhail Kalashnikov in 1974. It is chambered for the 5.45×39mm cartridge, which replaced the 7.62×39mm cartridge of Kalashnikov's earlier automatic weapons for the Soviet armed forces.

>The rifle first saw service with Soviet forces in the 1979 Afghanistan conflict.[10] The head of the Afghan bureau of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence claimed that the CIA paid $5,000 for the first AK-74 captured by the Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet–Afghan War.[11]

>As of 2021, most countries of the former Soviet Union use the rifle. Licensed copies were produced in Bulgaria (AK-74, AKS-74 and AKS-74U), and in the former East Germany (MPi-AK-74N, MPi-AKS-74N, MPi-AKS-74NK).

>And it was a good friend.

Attached: mujahideen fighter.jpg (487x423, 50.99K)

>its salt

Nice

Can't wait for the Wookiepedia AK articles.

Star Wars prop guns are almost always just real world guns with random shit welded onto them.

Yeah German space magic guns. Not Slavshit junk. Say what you want about Lucas but he had good taste in guns.

>a long time ago in a galaxy far far away
>using guns that were invented less than 100 years ago

that would be more expensive than just going into the woods or desert to film

Attached: unknown (36).png (740x370, 444.74K)

Gunpowder based firearms are unsurprisingly already part of the canon but the only advantage they have is they can shoot through a lightsaber (in that the bullet turns molten and continues through), they are inferior in every other way compared to a laser gun and are mostly seen with technologically underdeveloped species.

>A crude weapon from a more civilized time.
How can he know about AK47s when Star Wars happened A Long Time Ago in galaxy far far away? Disney faggots are retarded.
Rogue One was the only good thing after eps 1-6

Attached: 1608593556538.png (756x751, 1.3M)

Attached: unknown (38).png (740x370, 420.78K)