Waging on a day when everyone else my age is going out t his Saturday night and having fun

>waging on a day when everyone else my age is going out t his Saturday night and having fun
>my boss has been yelling at me all day
This is rock bottom

Attached: 0df.png (962x615, 455.93K)

Happens. I worked weekends for 3 years, but at least I got to be independent.

>my boss has been yelling at me all day

I just don't take this anymore in life. I don't do anything wrong enough ever to justify being yelled at.

I noticed that as soon as you don't tolerate it, they don't fire you or anything, they just move onto the next wagecuck that will take it.

Just yell back?
What is he going to do? Break the law?

thank you for allowing me to be a neet
I will most likely never think about you after I leave this thread but just know that I am grateful

Attached: merightnow.png (2359x1749, 2.81M)

>I noticed that as soon as you don't tolerate it
What do you do
I can't risk this job

literally just say you don't yell at me

you wouldnt be out had it not been for the job anyway
know your place

I’ve been fired a dozen times. Six of those times I didn’t do shit wrong but defy my master’s insane wishes. Literally got fired for not doing extra work for free after I’d clocked out. I’m a super polite pushover and I keep getting thrown around for having the slightest bit of spine.

I literally work 6 months everyday non stop meanwhile everyone my age parties.

But at least I've already won at 23

>I can't risk this job
But he can't do anything, and if you get fired it's illegal and they'll need to pay you

God I wish that were true in my cunt.

Get a better job user

I'm a janitor that goes between different sites. I have several different businesses I clean and I regularly get into confrontations with middle managers and foids that think they have an easy target. I actually had dramas yesterday morning. They regularly ring up complaining about me but nothing comes of it because I'm reliable enough to turn up every day.

But yeah, if you're having trouble standing up for yourself. Just stick to

>When you shout at me like that my blood pressure raises, my flight and fight instincts kick in and it puts me on the spot. Nothing good comes out of it, it doesn't make me work any better, and I just don't get talked to that way in life
Initially

Then

>Hey, we talked about this. I don't care what I do wrong, just -never- speak to me that way.

You will inevitably get them try to sidetrack with "yeah well you do X". But as stick to script and as soon they see you're not taking it they move onto wagecuck 2.0 to take frustrations out on. Because it's just taking out frustration, it's nothing personal, and they don't give a fuck about what you're doing wrong or right.

>Earns $5k-$10k per month
>I'm suffering

You're not making that much at McDonald's. I worked for half a year at a supermarket and only got 1,5k a month. Eventually stopped bc not worth it and am now a happy NEET

>1,5k a month
That's the average salary here.

Get a different job. If you're already a wagey in an unskilled job it shouldn't be hard to find a similar one with better working conditions. I simply shuffled through a bunch of low skilled jobs until I found a low skilled job at a company where they people and managers were good and just have moved up through there. Simple boomer tactics.

Attached: scorpio why didn't I think of that.png (588x390, 402.61K)

>I work 6 months every day

What

Attached: joan of arc milla jovovich.jpg (1200x804, 119.78K)

That's GARBAGE

shut up and go to bed. the higher ups need their burgers

Just find a different job, there are a lot of openings everywhere for the low level jobs. Also remember, for those types of jobs, your employer needs you more than you need them, they’re desperate for workers, use this to your advantage and dont let them walk all over you.