Damn, americans are you ok?

Damn, americans are you ok?

Attached: B8A5F822-BF09-487D-BD76-8FAB6651C1E6.png (1208x966, 499.94K)

I'm ok

Why is this problem only appearing in America? What are we doing wrong that other countries aren't?

It’s over.

you're not alone

that's perfectly normal. Stop pretending it isn't, you autist

If I was alright, why would I be on this website dumb nigger

we finna see if this shit slide backwards fr fr

Non American women are less terrible so men would rather live with them than their parents

this is just the natural order. multigenerational peasant households barely scraping by whilst being ruled with an iron fist by the Hebraic Overman

34 still live at home with my parents.

Job market is shit here.
Got let go of my last job as the board was run by Jews who downsized when covid hit.

It's not only the USA thats following this path.

I've never heard of this problem in the rest of the Anglosphere or Europe.

I mean we’re barely a democracy, we lost more people to Covid per capita than anyone but Brazil and unlike Brazil there are a bunch of wealthy boomers who are related to the would be favela dwellers. America sucks. American men grew up subjected to an incredible amount of propaganda telling them America is the best place in the world. People are depressed about it. Working is getting worse all the time and people can tell.

You're delusional. American men are still among the most skilled and employed in the world. This shit has been going on in Europe and Latin America for over a decade now.

it's everywhere

>Job market is shit here.
Just become a mechanic. Every company can use someone with two hands, at least here.

I personally get €1500 if I find a person we hire. And it's hard because people looking for a job have hundreds of choices

I got my car serviced and all the mechanics were undocumented Mexicans making probably $10 an hour.

You have no government or state to speak of to actually give you the infrastructure to move out or not have extreme mental illness

Tradies are in huge demand, i have a bachelors in mechanical engineering but after jumping around between garbage entry level excel spreadsheet type jobs i applied to become a technician repairing industry robotics
Literally never had a better job.

I am really tired bros

I finally moved out of my parents place at 29.
Nowadays considered normal.
My parents moved out at 20, my dad bought his first house at 25.

Yes. I willingly made the choice to never love anyone. I will die alone and I'm ok with that.

Car monkeys aren't mechanics.

no

there was a bug in the system, next patch will be better

>Why is this problem only appearing in America?
LOL

I just moved out a few months ago for the second time. I'm 26

Wow, how bad it must be for those unemployed men. It's such a joy to be a worker bee.

I am unemployed but not living with my parents.

I'm 23 with my own apartment but I make 63000 a year which doesn't go far considering rent plus everything else
I'm basically doomed to be a rentpig for the rest of my life paying off properties for my landlord

>63000 a year which doesn't go far considering rent plus everything else
The fuck? What's your rent?

I've heard normies say that the reason things are bad for men now is because we haven't had any big wars to send all the excess men to die in recently.
It's like they can't even see how absurd that sounds from outside of the circus rink.

>Be a young aspie man
>tfw no gf, but autism, whatever
>be wagecucking about
>Notice single mothers that have never worked a day in their life drive nicer cars than me
>Find out the government pays their rent
>find out their welfare is the same as my wage
>Realize that I'm a class below welfare leeches
>Stop wagecucking and become a leech myself.

How can the government expect incels to work full time when they subsidize a class of people that do nothing with a better lifestyle?

Attached: 1659051226961458.png (403x500, 37.67K)

Inceldom is almost entirely driven by social welfare. It's why Scandinavian countries like Norway and Sweden have the most online incels per-capita, like no shit, look it up, disproportionately more incels on incels co come from Sweden.

As soon as women don't need resources from men, they just stop dating men. It's not a hard thing to work out.

500/week