Help me Obi Wan! They’re gonna retcon me!!!

Help me Obi Wan! They’re gonna retcon me!!!

Attached: B7FB3A84-DC51-4BE0-A4D8-9BD586EE1DED.jpg (960x500, 41.66K)

AGHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 8D9BFC50-B660-4338-B1FA-FB9001C59461.jpg (360x360, 13.6K)

Relax he's not obviously dead. They are careless, but not that careless

Disney sucks and Star Wars is dead.
But live action will always take first place over cartoons.

This shit along with the pointless conflict between the inquisitors over hunting Kenobi was so fucking bad, it truly is just a live action cartoon

>He thinks they are the same character
They are obviously brothers

>But live action will always take first place over cartoons
Based. Cartoons are for babies anyway. I actually applaud Disney for shitting on animation faggots

>it's just a live action cartoon

Crazy how Star Wars o. Television has always been like that in the Filoniverse. Are you somehow surprised?

OH N-

God damnit Ezra, this is all your fault!

Attached: star-wars-rebels-time-travel-temple-jedi-lothal.jpg (1600x1600, 289.11K)

>No, wait, I'm canonically alive lat-ACK!

/squints

The fuck kind of writing is that? it isn't Aurabesh.

its wolf fetish time portal writing.

>There are ones who still hope that this time travel shit will retcon ST

Attached: EKSF5iHU8AAT-hz.jpg (960x540, 48.66K)

Fucking retards, it's so obviously a fakeout. The early trailers show him surviving. Pay attention.

Wrong

All I'll say is you hear Ahsoka's voice joint in the Jedi pep talk at the end of Rise of Skywalker with the rest of the dead Jedi. And now she's alive since Mando season 2 after Ezra would have pulled her out of time. That little shit fucked with Time and it's about to cause a butterfly effect.

OOK

Star Wars villains have survived worse. Also he's an alien which was the excuse they used for Maul surviving coupled with dark side angst. The spider guy from Clone Wars survived a missile to the face and came back a cyborg too.

Nah she's gonna be dead at the end of her series...if Filoni somehow can manage that

That would honestly be even more retarded than if they just retconned rebels

The fact that Diversity Inquisitors with their helicopter sabers even exist.

Lil Leia is even worse than Rose Tico.

Relax, all they gotta do is call up Thundercat and he'll be back on his feet in no time

Attached: unnamed-15-e1643079778372.jpg (683x453, 64.73K)