/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Nachito and Howie Edition

Previous

Attached: Nachito&Howie.jpg (1080x772, 151.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mip-QXJC1nE
youtu.be/Dko3hNjgBRE
youtu.be/NVfoBnfijp4
youtu.be/TOb2SS0OHw8
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3be_UirALE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jimmy becomes a happy go lucky caricature of a sleazy lawyer that's ok with killing people because of.... Le TRAUMA xD

>Lalo killed Howard because he was in... Le RAGE mode xD

>Howard hired Jimmy's P.I. because he changed... Le NUMBER xD

>Mike stopped watching Saul's apartment because it was... Le LOW PRIORITY xD

>Lalo teleported between USA, Mexico, and Germany with... Le CARTEL PLANES xD

>Jimmy poisoned Howard by putting an untraceable, odorless liquid in... Le SODA xD

>Jimmy and Kim hate Howard because it's... Le FUN xD

inb4 "Um ACKSCHUALLY, they put Le POISON on Le PHOTOS." Wrong, sweaty. The P.I. explains to howard that the wetness is from the photos developing, which you LITERALLY SEE 5 minutes beforehand. Not to mention any liquid drug like that (which has never existed) would have evaporated or been absorbed by the paper folder it was in. Admit it Vincels: this show makes no sense.

Is anyone else just happy no one died of old age before this show finished, or is it just me.

anyone got the picture of boomer mike with a can of monster?

my baby boys ;__;

I just want Saul to start behaving like his BB timeline self Vince... why is he stalling so fucking much?

So basically Walter is Lalo but white. Walter White

Where is he headed to next, guys?

Attached: quantum leap.png (1600x1200, 2.45M)

Attached: soulless.jpg (1082x462, 76.32K)

schraduh...

Attached: dea.jpg (1000x702, 326.19K)

Kek

I accepted the thought that mike wouldn't make it when covid was just breaking out during season 5 airing, when the fearmongering was at its peak and I knew it's worse for elders. then there was bob's heart attack. both of these reasons kept me nervous all the way until all filming finally wrapped up in early 2022.

based Any Forums users

anyone love rewatching late season 5 episodes and gloating at your past self who was frustrated at not having continuation to them? there is a whole new joy to the episodes for me now. i finally fucking love "Something Unforgivable" now that it's just just an infuriating, two-year-long cliffhanger.

Jimmy is genuinely Saulful

I'm afraid it's been... 9 years

Attached: 1653626654449.webm (600x336, 2.82M)

Ziiiigler's wife is such an old whore.
As soon as her husband died, she immediately ran to the bar in search of a fresh dick.

Werner loved her so much, he even ran away from the construction site to see her.

women are whores

I also post other things besides BCS stuff
This song always stood out to me as a song that would fit particularly well in Breaking Bad somewhere
youtu.be/mip-QXJC1nE

brah he's dead and it's been years

Of course, gotta post the good stuff

youtu.be/Dko3hNjgBRE
youtu.be/NVfoBnfijp4
youtu.be/TOb2SS0OHw8

I wasn't here when the latest episode dropped, what was general Any Forums thoughts on it?
my boy howard got fucked, he didn't deserve jim and kims faggotry

the worse part of losing nacho is losing amber

Attached: amber_couch.webm (1280x720, 259.38K)

Nacho protecting his dad really fell off hard when he openly admitted to Hector that he made him a retarded wheelchair loser right before dying. Did he really think his dad would be alright even after he told them that? Like as if Mike and Gus would be able to protect him if the cousins decided to go fuck his dad up for revenge. The Salamancas are already shown to be very revenge oriented and killing a literal who doesn't seem too far fetched. Is the cartel really gonna back Gus up and say uhh no you aren't allowed because you just aren't ok Mike promised Nachito!!!!!
The best outcome for Nacho would have been to snitch on Gus while in Lalo's compound and get Lalo's guys to kidnap his dad back to Mexico for protection. Instead we get a shitty meaningless death where in the end he lets Bolsa live and everything is fine for Gus.

Attached: nachito.png (680x383, 283.61K)

I'm watching The Owl House until lawyerkino returns, what am I in for

Lalo would've killed that faggot

They won't do it, if anything happens to Nacho's dad there will be blood

Heisenberg would've mindfucked that spic lmao

No dummy, they put the poison on the photos. They use an eyedropper to put liquid on the photos. The photographer asks them what they're doing and they say not to worry about it. God you're stupid

>"you might wanna hold off, your boss is gonna ne-ACK"

Attached: waltuh.jpg (1280x720, 376.41K)

>Dear Michael,
>If you're guys are solid, why do so many of them end up liquid? Curious.
>Turning Point ABQ

Attached: curious.jpg (375x325, 20.94K)

people were mostly excited to get payoff the six preceeding episodes of buildup. and getting an episode with top significance in the grand scheme of BCS. general opinion was very positive to the episode. I guess Howard's death being basically happenstance upset some people.

I AM NOT REDDIT! I am not reddit! I know they killed Howard for a cheap shock value, I knew it the moment Lalo entered Jimmy and Kim's home — right after Howard, as if such a coincidence is even remotely believable! Never, never! I just-I just couldn't see it! T-T-They covered their tracks, they showed that Howard was a good guy who did nothing wrong and he was unjustly screwed with! You think this is something, you think this is bad, this, this chicanery? They've done worse. Andrea! Are you telling me it wouldn't have been enough to just drive up to her house to send Jesse a message? No, they killed her off just to cheaply stir up drama! Vince! He made Kim a deranged irredeemable cunt! And I called it kino! I shouldn't have, I took this show into my board! What was I thinking?! He'll never change. He'll never change, ever since BB, always the same. Couldn't keep his hands out nonsensical plot decisions. "But not our Vinny, couldn't be precious Vinny!" Contriving them blind! And he gets to get a BRAVO on reddit?! What a sick joke! I should have stopped watching it I had the chance! And you, you have to stop watching it too, you—

Attached: chucky.png (1280x720, 493.53K)

the gap since the last gene scene in 501 is getting absurd. it's enormous in watchtime but especially in real time with the two year gap between 5 and 6.

Its a shame the amount of retarded motherfuckers this writing is wasted on

Jimmy/Kimmy have turned into such faggots, like literally Kim could've gone to her meeting and gotten money to help Le downtrodden orphans but did a U turn to fuck over the nicest lawyer in Albuquerque instead

>*crack*
>Waltuh...let me tell you about Muhammad Ali...
>*sip*
>Now HE was a boxer...hrrmm...real solid guy...

Attached: mike_sipping.jpg (757x574, 59.08K)

main difference is walt doesnt use a silencer

Attached: walt shoot.jpg (476x297, 25.81K)

They're probably saving it for the finale user

Attached: mike_sipboy.png (962x980, 1.48M)

any other jeff fans?

Attached: Saul Jeff2.jpg (556x516, 54.87K)

It's pronounced Walter... not "Waltuh"

Attached: artworks-000229213136-etdodx-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.68K)

Jesus Christ. This relieves some of the pain.

Attached: bimbo-kneel.jpg (382x400, 27.85K)

>jeff
>implying he isn't Gus in disguise

it's kinda fun how the show autistically sticks to formulas like gene scene at every season opener only to purposefully drop them right at the end. another broken formula is 510 being the first season finale that doesn't open up with a flashback. then there's season 6 alone with 13 episodes. it almost comes off as a meta reference to jimmy's low budget antics.

I brought pizza

Attached: 1653589745509.jpg (1136x852, 71.34K)

So what's next? They are gonna make it look like a suicide?
Everyones last memory of howard is that unhinged behavior so they literally get off scot free?
Lalo is gonna ask for that story again and gus is gonna get one of his autistic senses again and finds him or someshit?

I think you're overthinking ngl

thank you

This is honestly the best copypasta to ever grace my pathetic eyes

do you think Lalo would go after Nacho's old man? he doesn't seem like the petty sort

*sip*...AH!....Lalo...now HE was a Sallomonka

why chuck die

Attached: Tell me what happened.jpg (780x438, 61.64K)

Did you bring soda

With dipping sticks?

They'll just get rid of the body, why would they bother staging anything? The only people that saw ol' Howie enter their apartment were Mike's solid guys

I didn't appreciate this girl at the time.

>The only people that saw ol' Howie enter their apartment were Mike's solid guys
we learned earlier that lalo's fake plan he gave on the phone to hector prompted mike to pull out guards from "low-priority targets" which clearly included jimmy and kim.

The people who own the Breaking Bad house should have turned it into a museum. You could charge redditors $10 to throw matches into the pool and $25 to take a shot of tequila at the table where Walt forced Walt Jr to drink and $50 to throw a pizza on the roof, all on top of the $20 tour fee just to get in.

mikes guys didn't see anything, they were all pulled back to the lab / gus's house because of the ruse lalo pulled

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3be_UirALE

Thoughts on the leaked finale?

Attached: 26C4BB4A-9E8B-4A36-8F58-F28112EFB4B1.jpg (125x91, 2.22K)

hahaha the frunk haha

They will get away with it because they are gonna stage a suicide but them getting away has nothing to do with howard being remembered as a drug addict and Lalo is not gonna die for this either

don't click, virus

would be kino if gene got shanked in jail

faggot

lalo is taking a trip to belize after the next episode methinks

oh for sure jimmy and kim will drop in some vague fake clue hinting at howard's suicide to throw investitagions off, just in case.

a story reason to include this is to make jimmy and kim look extra shitty by having the whole deal reminisce of chuck. it's too good to pass up on.