Should I watch this? It's kinda long being 6 hours

Should I watch this? It's kinda long being 6 hours

Attached: MV5BOTdlNmJiZjQtZGQ5MS00OTM5LTk5NmMtMzQ3YzM3YjYyNzM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgxMDA4OTI@._V1_.jpg (1200x1200, 133.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
blog.yalebooks.com/2017/11/10/the-homosexuality-of-hitlerism/
daily.jstor.org/ernst-rohm-the-highest-ranking-gay-nazi/
theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews
washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
nytimes.com/2001/12/16/books/all-the-fuhrer-s-men.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
msn.com/en-sg/news/world/the-little-known-story-of-adolf-hitlers-intimate-relationship-with-his-young-niece/ar-BBPw7p8
nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s unironically garbage

Go ask that's the only place you would have ever heard of this shit.

>if you don’t tell me the thing I want to hear your a joo

It's not good because it uses a lot of existing sources based on allied propaganda. The whole mainstream narrative of WW2 is complete bullshit, it's not enough to just tweak it a little.

>reduction to subjectivity
You certainly argue like a jew

unless it sucks his dick expect this site to automatically hate it

It has great sources for its info, such as, and, and also .

i wouldnt recommend it, has more than a few inaccuracies

he was the good guy though so

i tried to watch but i got bored. watch this instead

Attached: Shoah.1985.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r.jpg (1000x1500, 180.23K)

It's also just an objectively terrible documentary: large blocks of scrolling text alternating with clips from made-for-TV Hitler biopics with loud, bombastic score repeating ad infinitum.

Back2pol
Tsvgg

lmao

>The whole mainstream narrative of WW2 is complete bullshit

Based on what primary sources? Historians have theirs. "It's a conspiracy!" is not a source.

Allie’s were transphobic

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
blog.yalebooks.com/2017/11/10/the-homosexuality-of-hitlerism/
daily.jstor.org/ernst-rohm-the-highest-ranking-gay-nazi/
theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews
washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
nytimes.com/2001/12/16/books/all-the-fuhrer-s-men.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
msn.com/en-sg/news/world/the-little-known-story-of-adolf-hitlers-intimate-relationship-with-his-young-niece/ar-BBPw7p8
nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it

Holocaust revisionism is so entertaining. How could anyone not enjoy it? Even Jews. It's so dramatic and fun.
"The nazis?! They were actually trying to create an ethnostate for the Jews."
How can you not like this stuff?

>Jew with the lie spam post

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
There's not even anything here about transsexuality.
Also:
>There is evidence that he had relationships with a number of women during his lifetime, as well as evidence of his antipathy to homosexuality, and no evidence of homosexual encounters

It's worth watching all of it. Nazis being the good guys all along is unironically the biggest mindfuck of all time, bros.

They did have the Madagascar Plan before they decided to try mass shootings before moving to gas chambers.

I made fun of the fact it opens with the theme from Ghost and a bunch of Nazi LARPers had a breakdown. (Unchained Melody orchestral instrumental). Your + 6hour NeoNazi doc uses a theme recorded for a movie containing an interracial black-on-white homosexual love scene (the black one even has a Jewish name).

Attached: afdaf51b118da73e1399a2a34fff0a22.jpg (1600x1113, 230.09K)

Reaction formation. Clearly cope by a repressed homosexual/tranny.

ban this spamming fuck already.

>this is what you’re actually expected to believe