/balk/

*DING DING DONG* edition

old

Attached: 1590584079848 - Copy.jpg (853x497, 102.31K)

rise and shine

up and at 'em

lazy sabathday morning

Good morning, /balk/

good morning, my fellow bulgar

there are some really hot gypsy girls here, will i get stabbed by their family if i approach and talk to them? do they even speak English?

Attached: 1630985195005.jpg (340x528, 60.16K)

rape them in their ass holes

>do they speak english
not a chance
>will i get stabbed
no, if the gypsies even agree to talk to you they will prob look for ways to get you to buy them stuff
there's plenty of prostetutes on the highways / sites, no need to bother the locals

Scots are the long lost brothers of Shqiptars

Attached: 0285BCCC-8579-4705-A3A5-9BF52A864914.jpg (300x297, 26.82K)

>He was heard shouting "I am German" (Ich bin Deutscher) and "I was born here" (Ich bin hier geboren) after an onlooker shouted anti-Turkish statements and other abuse at him.[19][20] According to Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, the gunman also shouted back "Fucking Turks".[21] However, it is still not clear who started the anti-Turkish insults.[22]

>do they speak english
Hahahaha

Gypsies marry only gypsies. Outside marriage are extremely rare cases because the gypsy involved will be thrown out of his family

All ethnicities should do that

Tell that to Klime and Maria

German user, is there a good German newspaper, one that isn't either progressive nor right-wing populist/tabloid

FAZ (Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung) is okay
It‘s conservative but not nazi
Regarding foreign policy it‘s very transatlantic
Like all other German media they are pro rapefugees and pro climate hysteria though

FAZ, rest is thrash. I used to read Spiegel but its been ruined by globohomo.

>pro rapefugees
Yes, when I meat progressive I meant that as well
Is SZ worse?
>pro climate hysteria
What hysteria? I am dying in maymun heat and it gets worse every year

Spiegel makes at least one article per week about frontex killing sktderma in Southern europe or Greece drowning them in the Aegean.

It was conservative some years ago but now it is what you said. I cant read it anymore unfortunately

It was always maymun heat in the Balkans this isnt since yesterday. Truth be told I actually recall it being hotter and over longer periods of time in earlier years. Not saying climate problems dont exist, but I dont see any worsening.

If they cared about the climate change, they'd be making millions of articles saying the truth, which is China and India going through their industrial revolution currently is the primary perpetrator of the planet's murder.

But no, the articles they make are about how we must eat the bugs, banning plastic straws and drive EVs with pre-installed microtransactions/gestapo software

Wtf? Germany has based people?

This is what you should remember when you hear about the "climate change"

All their "efforts" are reduced into making your life harder and more controllable while for example, they never speak about the industries of china and India or even more, to follow their own teachings, ending the use of private jets which pollute 10000000x than a car.

Klaus and his merry company will continue to fly high and you'll be forced to lose your own means of transportation

Attached: CB632BC6-D3F6-433C-80B5-BCEF43772003.jpg (575x483, 67.68K)

The early Middle Ages were so warm, that Polish chronicles from around the year 1000 show that the rulers drank wine produced in Northern Poland, because it was warm enough to produce wine of decent quality. This is impossible today. Later, humanity entered the Little Ice Age around the year 1700, which significantly cooled down the climate. Sensationalist news articles with headlines saying „2021 was the hottest year on record“ are dishonest, to say the least, because records only reach back to the beginnings of the Industrialisation in the 19th century. In other words, the middle of the Little Ice Age.

Bulgarian strongman breakfast: oats, banana in slices, honey, Bulgarian yogurt, peanuts raw. Mix it in a bowl, done

>Poland will have good climate too
They cant stop winning

We must stop this

I agree with you, mostly because I hate China and India