It's your fault I'm fat

>it's your fault I'm fat
>Personal responsibility isn't relevant
>Corporations force me not to exercise and to eat fried fast food everyday.

This documentary is the biggest cope I've ever seen.

youtu.be/DboTyNu-FLk

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-104355.jpg (1440x1123, 262.58K)

Why are Americans like this?

Didn't watch, but I've read Salt, Sugar, Fat. It's about how food corporations put addictive ingredients into their processed foods and details some other underhanded methods to stop housewives from cooking and just buy TV dinners instead because they're so much more convenient.
Some people are really just NPCs and can't think for themselves and realize they're destroying their bodies.

so you're just going to now trust that the 'unprocessed' ingredients you buy are what they say they are, or are you still just as much of an NPC?

While "fat" people are lazy. Same cannot be said of landwhales overs 400lbs. They are definitely mentally ill.

this guy gets it, the plants I grew told me they were tomatoes but they were really tomahtoes

Which ingredients are lying to you, user

I buy wholefoods. It's very easy to find locally grown non processed food.

>Knowing what ingredients are is bad >Buying whole foods is bad
>Making your own food is bad
>Growing your own food is bad
>Just eat box slop and s*ylent like a retard
Why are people like this?

How do you know what's actually in that though. The guy told you it's a lettuce he grew. What cultivar? What chemical profile does it have and how do you know how it compares to what a lettuce cultivar from 100 years ago had? You don't.
The point is if you can't think it's stupid to just take on good faith that sold food is good food, and then just buy other food that's marketed differently

I didn't imply any of this. I just said that the guy is vainly proud thinking that he is the one person who just knew automatically that he should eat x y z whereas people who never spontaneously manifest that knowledge are "NPCs"

>Just buy a tin of spam because the farmer's market steak might also be spam too
Sounds like you eat like shit

And you're sneering at people who make informed choices and educating themselves to try and make your apathy and ignorance a virtue.

>How do you know what's actually in that though

It's a far better alternative than the guaranteed processed shit. They are objectively healthy foods and meals you can easily eat.

>How do you know? You don't
The learned helplessness here is pathetic. 'It's impossible to learn how to determine the quality of a vegetable, so don't even bother'

I am not talking about food at all, I'm talking about your attitude.
You said
>I read a book about how corporations use underhanded methods
>but people are really just NPCs and can't think for themselves
So you learned something yesterday, and your first action upon becoming enlightened is to start believing you are personally innately superior to everyone else. Even though you just read the book

I'm not fat btw in case someone wants to cope with that. My grandad is though and he's in his late 90s and his wife was a model, so I suspect being fat probably doesn't matter as much as follows from how some thin incel takes prides in it

>The guy told you it's a lettuce he grew. What cultivar? What chemical profile does it have and how do you know how it compares to what a lettuce cultivar from 100 years ago had?
>You don't have perfect botanical information regarding every piece of produce you buy. This makes eating fresh fruit and vegetables nutritionally identical to cheez-its and frozen pizza.

Brother I've been superior for a long time. Almost from the beginning...

Blaming others about shit happening to you is common as hell in this day and age. The thought of something being oneself's fault is practically alien to people.

Personal responsibility is the biggest factor, but part of the problem is that eating healthy is more costly and time intensive. Some of that comes down to how corporations and the government handle food. For example, high fructose corn syrup is cheap because corn is subsidized. It has to do with wages as well. If people had more money then they could afford to eat healthier. Wage stagnation is not a matter of personal responsibility.

And our society is built wrong if we want to encourage exercise.
For example, our cities are designed almost exclusively for car travel. If we had more walkable cities then more people would get exercise just going to work or doing errands. Exercise gets rolled into your daily life instead of being a luxury you have to pay for with your time. This is part of the reason why America in particular is so fucking fat. Our cities are the least walkable in the world.

Attached: thinking hat.jpg (720x1018, 67.65K)

basically this /thread

CICO

Do people think they can pull energy out of the fucking air