It's time to hand in those guns tv', it's time to take one for the team. The worlds watching

It's time to hand in those guns tv', it's time to take one for the team. The worlds watching.

Attached: 1CB93CB4-C0FC-4B5D-BA16-75A347B3B8D2.jpg (2326x2003, 1.71M)

>muh guns will protect me against the state with fighter jets, tanks and nukes

Gun control is a flat circle.

Didn't help in Afghanistan.

I used to have guns. They were either stolen or lost.

>it would be financially and strategically beneficial for US government to nuke home soil

Attached: 5B7709F3-93DA-42A5-AA99-404C7EE8AB65.jpg (955x931, 93.55K)

we'll forget about this shooting in a week. these psyops and crisis actors aren't having an impact.

>implying the US was using more than 1% of it's military power
Afghanistan was war with kiddy gloves on

>implying the US gov would turn jets and tanks and nukes on its own land and people
Even Shumner voted against it

total war against a civilian populace violates the geneva convention

they better not outlaw guns, how else am i supposed to commit suicide when my life gets so bad i cant go on living anymore? jumping off a bridge? nah man thats too damn scary

Idk mane, daisycutters are srs bzns

Based Rust. You tell those fucking chudtards.

guns dont kill people..

Attached: alec-baldwin-2021.jpg (976x550, 135.96K)

>teenager lacks the faculties to understand why the argument he heard once and parrots endlessly is retarded

>stolen
does that mean if someone commits a murder on your gun with your serial numbers it comes back to you?

> have 2nd amendment
> have more gun violence than countries without 2nd amendment
not very complicated dude

right, they dont need to because of all the other measures they have

I still like him and i don't care that hes sp sleazy. Hes literally saying what everyone wantsnto hear because hes becoming a politician.

Based McConnawhatever destroying chudcels

Yes, that's actually true. When every single person on every single street has the potential to have a gun. When every single alley and every single door has the potential to be an ambush. I dare you to do anything in that situation without instantly dying.

Losing your gun rights will only lead to you losing more and more rights under the guise of protection and safety until you're nothing more than a slave to corporations and the elites.