Name a film series with more convoluted lore than Puppet Master

Name a film series with more convoluted lore than Puppet Master

Attached: PuppetMaster.jpg (210x298, 11.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VmCPQehGjuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evil Dead

what the fuck, i just finished watching all 15 films, thanks user now i feel even more paranoid than normally

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

phantasm

Marvel Universe

Attached: Puppetmaster sequel.webm (1130x480, 2.51M)

Kek

There's a hot bitch who shows her decent fake tiddies in 2 I believe.

this movie was so insanely gory. up there with one of the goriest movies i've seen

which movie exactly?

Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich

danke schoen

the continuity is painful for this series

it was literally cartoon gore and had it no respect for any of the characters. toulon was not a french nazi sympathizer. the while movie was like a cynical adult swim sketch

>toulon was not a french nazi sympathizer.
He's been a villain before. Calm down.

*Also Littlest Reich isn't connected to the main series. It exists in its own universe.

only in part 2 when the serum starts fucking up his mind

Love these films up to 6, when it all plummets harder than any series I've ever seen. The first 5 have some charm. Corny, yes, but atmospheric as hell with some cool puppet designs and solid musical themes here and there. Everything after is such a disappointment. And don't even get me started on the modern bullshit. Absolutely horrid and despicable garbage.

i was thinking about watching that "axis trilogy" (they have them all on tubi) the one with greg sestero is straight up doodoo (rifftrax was funny tho) and retro puppet master was directed by david decoteau so you know it's inept and gay as fuck.

Don't bother with the axis horse shit. Everything about those movies reeks of ass. Though I will say that Retro had a few interesting moments. It's ALMOST okay. Cool puppet designs at least.

Amityville, even if you ignore all of the unofficial ones.

youtu.be/VmCPQehGjuc

>david decoteau
I think he's directed around five or six of them, the first being 3: Toulon's Revenge.

i like the demons series for their simplicity
>1: pick a location
>2: boom, demons
plot? unecessary

I want a Blade replica so much but knowing me the lil nigga will probably scare me in the middle of the night

Attached: Blade_Front-Long_900web.jpg (900x1187, 399.44K)

For me it's the Subspecies series.

Attached: Subspecies 1-4 1991-1998.jpg (800x1168, 163.63K)

There's about a dozen Children of the Corn films.

I remember the one after the remake was seemingly set in the original series, but then the next one was a sequel to the remake.