We suffer

We suffer

Attached: 1658722249490859.jpg (480x624, 121.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention_and_cultural_myths
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i suffer

Ah yes, the anti-masturbation bed.

Eeeeeehm what

I think it's a thing of the past. More than 60% of male children aren't circumcised nowadays in America. The west coast has even lower rates, only like 20% of children are circumcised.

no touching peepee

>Aaaaah nooooooo you can't just cut my peepee aaaaaah doesnt matter if i don't know what it is for noooooooooo noooooooooo

HO MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS THIS

I cant even imagine how I would proper use my cock without a foreskin. It is like the main source of the good sensations I have in it. Americans, jews and muslims are fucked in the head.

can we not?

What's the point of circumcision actually

rabbis like to lick penises and needed a excuse
in america idk they worship jews?

I'm not going to defend circumcision but what started this thing that cut guys can't coom? I was cut at birth and I coom almost everyday

Destroy the sexual pleasure of men when they hit maturity and don't get too lustful, woman are forced to wear hijab while men are forced to give up theirs
They do it to infants because they won't remember but they'll suffer the consequences

cut bros dont forget to use 10-25% urea cream daily on your glans to fix the extreme dryness
>inb4 mines not dry
it is, is should be super smooth and wet

Both (for their esoteric blood rituals) and because Kellog (yes, the cereals guy) thought it'd prevent them from masturbating.

no not the cereal guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention_and_cultural_myths

It's decreasing but it's still common, especially among non Hispanics

Allegedly it prevents HIV, penile cancer, UTIs, and other diseases.

eternal reminder you have been born a slave

All of those problems can be solved by not having raw sex with diseased whores.