I just saw a video of Russian soldiers castrating a Ukrainian soldier with a box cutter

I just saw a video of Russian soldiers castrating a Ukrainian soldier with a box cutter.

Maybe you guys are right about Russians.

Attached: ...jpg (1200x675, 70.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RussiaUkraineWar2022/comments/wae51g/warning_nsfl_war_crime_russian_soldiers_castrates/
files.catbox.moe/mx4in9.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show us the video somalibro

I'm so horny

reddit.com/r/RussiaUkraineWar2022/comments/wae51g/warning_nsfl_war_crime_russian_soldiers_castrates/

Slavic people are savages, what's new? If only we Asians could instill some civilization in them while they were still under our rule.

based. i hope many ukrainians are being sodomized by russian bvlls

Testicle bros...we lost...
Neovagina sisters...we won

Attached: 7362728252.jpg (521x589, 27.22K)

this

He is Kalmyk.

>tf

Are you blind? It says RUSSIAN soldier. Where tf Kalmyk came from? It's another savage ritual from an East Slav. Don't try to spin this on us Asians.

you lost to Russia like 10 times, not only you're subhuman you're also a sore loser.

>tf
>tp
Why are Brazilians like this?

i'll never undestand why all soldiers don't just kill themselves. they have access guns so it won't be painful. dying painlessly would certainly be better than suffering in the trenches or having your balls chopped off by the enemy

Holy shit

kalmyks are slavs

I love you, deluded asian LARPer Turk. Please keep posting.

he was a supersoldier
russians only wanted to stop him from making more supersoldiers

Attached: 1659029684706138.jpg (948x1162, 304.95K)

because they don't just shout at you from 50m away telling you that they are going to cut your balls off, it's always unexpected

His flag could be worse. He could have been born in your dumphole if god really hated him

my argument still stands

my ancestor...

Attached: 1659111376788005.png (636x552, 363.65K)

Russian women hopped on my cock more than 10 times. Only thing that is sore here is their pussy after my 8 inch BAC ravaged through them like a driller.

lmao reddit is seething

USA IS MAKING METAL GEAR IN KIEV (NOT KYIV, LIBTARDS) AND BASED TRAD WHITE MAN SAVIOUR OF WESTERN CIVILISATION PUTIN IS GOING TO SAVE THE DAY BY ELIMINATING THESE EVIL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

you still got btfo in Crimea, you're lucky that you got saved by global homo before Russia marched to Istanbul

you must be from sinaloa

Attached: 1632738335788.webm (384x480, 1.49M)

>literally has mongolian script tattooed on his arm
you can't make this shit up, fucking mongol raiders to this day

It's the propaganda. Dehumanize your enemy enough, and sub 80 IQ soldiers will do whatever their twisted minds want

Too bad you couldn't save Russian maidens before my Asian plum tree shaker marched to their vagina.

based if you ask me (obviously not the thing what he did).

i literally fainted and woke up my mother

Attached: wQkf2lM7a.jpg (614x518, 121.29K)

>Have to download the plebbit app to look at it
I fucking hate that site

>babby's first gore video
Why are normies so fragile? Iphone was a mistake, they should leave the Internet.

Attached: 1658188660606326.jpg (575x628, 66.15K)

>one single war crime
>redditors are foaming at the mouth and begging their governments to nuke all of russia

did he cut just the nuts or his whole pp?

>Mexican
>Nothing new for them
Even Africans are in shock of that subhumans doing.

Attached: llll.jpg (820x795, 29.57K)

use old.reddit.com with the same url

files.catbox.moe/mx4in9.mp4

here you are

whole pp