It's time to laugh at jibaro, again

it's time to laugh at jibaro, again
student level tier animation, terrible sound design and a screaming lady trope is what this is. it has nothing going for it

Attached: witcher3combat.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Looks dyanmic and fun bro, what are you some kind of nofun chud?

also The Shitness is not good. Mielgo should never work on anything ever again.

Attached: 1653422709405.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

What game is that?

>*plays dark souls once*

why do rightwingers hate everything?

Why are the guys on the right randomly jumping and spinning, attacking the air? It's like the Last Jedi throne room scene.

>spinning around
this is like that gun kata movie Christian Bale did
stop letting weebs make these movies
I want to see someone properly using a poleaxe and longsword

Attached: 1650176975778.jpg (937x1171, 146.72K)

It was better than the one he did for last season but it's still style over substance which is absolutely fine for animation but the style is tacky and stupid. Talented animators, original style, garbage content.

wtf is this? o feel sensory overload by just looking at it

equilibrium was fucking based through on through

have you seen it? They're going crazy from the scream of the metal woman

its the sort of movie for someone who thinks Michael Bay is too high brow

It would have been amazing if 3d was still around it almost has a stereoscopic red and blue filter look

It's very obnoxious to watch but I also enjoyed it for some reason.

Bad traveling is the best of the season though.

>shaky cam but in a video game
It's shit

It's not all 3d animation is it? There are some shots that look photoreal. It's gotta be a blend.

if you look out the right side of the jeep you see the wild Any Forums contrarian, grazing in its natural habitat. it feeds primarily on a died of you's and is usually found near discussions of popular media, where it vies for attention by giving opinions exactly opposite of the general consensus

fascinating

they've been enchanted by a siren into a whirling frenzy to flail to their deaths into the lake

>EVERYONE is wearing plate armor and dying to shortswords
>not even getting stabbed, just random sweeps even though plate armor specifically protects you from being cut

Attached: 1653621053901.jpg (604x604, 90.19K)

Only autists even notice this kind of thing. Sword equivalent of complaining that the protagonist didn't stop to reload his gun. No one cares, has nothing to do with making an entertaining movie.

the best one by a long shot.
>3 robots
preachy reddit shit
>bad travelling
no real point to this, very cheesy. super cool sigma dude kept making capeshit quips
>the very pulse of the machine
ugly artstyle, overused premise.
>night of the mini dead
pretty alright for what it was, minus the epic squeaky voice.
>kill team kill
lame with lame humor
>swarm
B-BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE THE GOOD GUYS shit, generic premise and the moral doesn't really add up.
>mason's rats
not funny, main guy annoyingly repeated the same epic curses over and over. bloody hell hahahaha oooohh hahahahaha! the rats are on the same comedic level as the squirrel from ice age.
>in vaulted halls entombed
skipped, almost all of them sucked so far.
>jibaro
cool, albeit pretentious presentation. cool aesthetic concept, cool shots. very nice sound design. only complaint i would have is the moral is a bit blurry, given that she murdered all those dudes in the beginning. the only inspired one.

Attached: file.png (683x1024, 431.28K)

JIBARO

Attached: 1550399203761.jpg (942x933, 248.43K)

What disgusting trash. I've seen the first episode of this joke, never again.

You lost, trannoid

i would really hate to be you, it sounds like you dont enjoy anything.

Why did the knights kill themselves? This show made no sense.