Have you ever seen or met a celebrity in real life?

Have you ever seen or met a celebrity in real life?

Attached: 1653619269124.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I once saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

Did he tell you anything??? What was he buying?

Steve Martin once bought me ham then murdered me with an anvil.

He was buying several cans of coke

i would only want to meet an asian celebrity

Attached: 1531343844662.webm (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Nick Offerman, he seems alright

In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Attached: 1557636623942.jpg (1000x679, 41.14K)

I see Rick Bayliss at the grocery store and he does that same stupid ass stare at me that George does

Met Greg Proops at a rest stop In-N-Out on my way home from a road trip as a kid. All I said was hi as he walked into his car to eat his food

What an oddball.

You're not funny

You are funny.

9/11 was a national tragedy.

Kek, you're a funny guy user

Yes, atleast national celebrity in my country. More than one.

Lena Philipsson
Magnus Uggla
Aki

For you

cate blanchett
tilda swinton
keanu reeves
gillian anderson

I served Papa John at my old job while he was at TPC for the golf tournament a few years ago.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.8K)

I ran into John Lithgow in Harvard Square in the 2000s

i saw that slimy lawyer from Ghostbusters in the subway next door to the Paramount Lot. He noticed that I knew who he was and looked awkward. I just gave him space.

I also saw Little Bitch "Squeek" from Basketball at the DMV. He had a really hot gf. I was shocked.