Finding out you have euro ancestry but that ancestry is from southern europe is like being a weeb and finding out...

Finding out you have euro ancestry but that ancestry is from southern europe is like being a weeb and finding out you're part asian, but that asian is indian or filipino instead of japanese

Attached: Pepe.jpg (647x567, 27.74K)

Im 1,8% ameri-indian and 0,8% Inuit
Least im not black

What, pray tell, is the most coveted European ancestry? I literally have Irish, English, French, German, Swedish, and Czech ancestry.

El abominacion...

could be worse. you could be a slav

Definitely not slavic

I'd say french, dutch, belgian, british, austeian and german.
Maybe danish too.

lmfao
to put the icing on the shit cake
if you do have filipino ancestry you find out we are just "asians" larping as mexicans/hispanic and poorly at that and our only "asian" culture is from our muslim minority and unga bunga mountain tribes

No. The Italians invented so many things, they are a great nation and their country is immensely beautiful.

Kek, not much different from southern euros honestly, spaniards and italians are just "euros" that behave like mexicans whose culture isbsome muslim leftlover from the 12th century.

At least pinoys don't hide it

No. We are poorly larping as euro socdems, atleast on a government level. We try to have all of these kinds of shit that euros do, that do not and cannot work in our current situation. Good examples would include mandatory insurance, mandatory pensions and mandatory homefunds.

el ogro de las americas...

Just like indians.

When you see a latino mutt smiling for his euro ancestry is because he believes it was some blue eyes, straight nosed angel with pale skin.
they are not aware of the irl swarthy manlet with hook nose, grey skin and the behaviour of a calm gypsy

They're jewing you, that's saami, they all come from the same peoples.
And stop giving these people your DNA

you need to dilate anais

Why though? What have northern Europeans accomplished in comparison to southern? Not much.

Italian because then you can get an EU passport super easily.

Your mind is fucked up. No one IRL thinks like this. Besides, darker men are desired more.

Only ugly goblinas worship whites like you.

Attached: images (5).jpg (1080x1440, 464.01K)

There is like 3 northern euros on existence? Im Not talking about them, but of the relevant euros like french, germans or british.

Northern euros are like the mongolians of europe
Peripheral to koreans-north chinese, and japs but not them, still more desirable than indians.

Yikes!, italians are probably the most undesirable species of west eurasia, when people thinks about "darker men" they are imagining a french guy with dark hair
Not the hooked nosed hairy manlet with crooked teeth a drippy dead eyes like italians really are.
Imagine the cultural shock latinos, asians, and africans have when they find out spaniards lied and southern euros are like ugly jews instead of a dark haired euro like henry cavill

Attached: 20220728_085957.png (497x1607, 1.23M)

Imagine how thrilled I was when I learned that I am half Armenian.
I love Armenia. I wish I were full Armenian.

Attached: my dna_23andme_halfarmenian.png (498x281, 8.98K)

No, when women desire darker men they mean Italians and spanish. When you say you're Italian in Scandinavia it puts a halo over your head making you seem more desirable than you really are.

You really think the guy on the left would be considered "northern european" or "northern french." Get a grip on reality.

Attached: 2f4.png (680x772, 602.2K)

>women like darker men but still wihite
So, no spanish or southern euro?
Is like saying "women like tanned men but still korean" then you concluded they meant they wanted a fucking bengali pajeet lmao.
There is a long way within those two affirmations.

Reality is, southern euros created an artificial image on them being similar to europeans, maybe based on their top 10%, when in reality they're akin to demelanated somalis.
When you find them out IRL and they are but ugly crook nose mouth breathing goblins it washes away.
People wants alain delon, not a horse faced italian

Attached: 1659109575322350.png (2336x1600, 3.2M)

Nah, North beside skandi has always beem pure.

I belive its due common ancestors, when Finnics came west and raped the prettiest proto-germanoids

>British
>med
Wat