Watch pic related

>watch pic related
>relatively unpozzed, at least by contemporary standards
>suddenly, elderly gay lovers
It is just all so tiresome.

Attached: MV5BOThjMjc4NDUtNmIyOC00MzhmLWIxNjQtMDlkOTlmNzA0NDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (675x1000, 84.32K)

I'm just glad that they couldn't play it for jokes. One of them should have had a straight outie.

>gay people
exist
>user
oh god oh no it's all so tieresome

Yes.

get over it snowflake

I like Tuturro. Walken is just being Walken.

I thought it was done well so I didn't care, it didn't feel forced

>suddenly, elderly gay lovers
Which was fucking hilarious. How did you guys not find that awkward dialogue between them funny as hell?
>walken is pacing back and forth in the conference room to come up with a joke to tell when he walked in

>snowflake
Kill yourself, but unironically

it was kind of a waste of time to.

As much as I despise current year bullshit, the show is good enough to withhold judgement on this for now.
I'll forgive the faggotry if they actually make it plot-relevant in season 2.

you're the one seething about two adults having a sexual relationship. if you're going to cry about something so mundane maybe you should just give this whole life thing a rest

Attached: 1647888695473.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

It was so unoffensive that I feel your are just grasping at straws in order to hate them.

yes

Republicans don't get show made for them. Don't even bother. Go watch some John Wayne movies or something.

It was fine. Gay people do exist and this portrayal of them didn't demand the audience be unreasonably congratulatory to the writers who want their egos sucked off. That's why most writers do it. In this show there just happens to be two gay guys.

Nah, I think I'll go to the shooting range

It's already plot-relevant. It's the reason why Irving the stickler goes along with the plan to fuck over Lumen.

you sure have a lot of excuses

Name them.

yes

take a step back before the brain rot fully gets you. the elderly gay stuff is actually used within the story to fuel the motivation of irving and his involvement on the plan, a plan he would have objected to if burt was still alive.
also their awkward dialogue really funny and geniune.
great character writing all round.
dont let Any Forums or review youtubers rot your brain about this stuff.
you begin to be just as brain dead and as serface level as the bad writers and progressive cucks

be better.