Be NEET

>be NEET
>spend all week doing nothing like it's the weekend
>the weekend comes around
>spend it the same exact way

How do you people live like this for years? I've been a NEET for a few months and I can't take it take anymore.

Attached: 1656089373370.png (758x596, 473.74K)

Its an art

Americans don't have the right genes for it. You are descendants of immigrants who had plans and visions for their life.

6 years and going strong. Time passes by quickly.
most of the day I don't even play games or watch movies I just scroll Any Forums and youtube all day. with breaks for making food and poo

What do you like to watch on YouTube?

amazing, you truly cannot suffer in Sweden

Do you exercise or anything?

play OSRS

Holy shit! That's literally me.

why are only the most pathetic wretched creatures granted the luxury of neethood
i spend my precious days off practicing my instrument for 8 hours because it's actually fulfilling when i could just scrool like you
YOU should be wageslaving for ME

Attached: E157B9C5-2C29-4304-9AE3-F9EE588CFBE1.png (598x752, 927.12K)

I take very long to do basic tasks. I don't even understand how. Like I will take 1 hour to wash dishes. I try to remember why I took so long and what i was doing but I think my memory is damaged

any that youtube recommend. nature videos, people building stuff, science videos (even though I'm probably too stupid to understand it I enjoy watching it), just random videos that show up.
I suffer every day and would love to not live like this. but it's over.
incelwalks 4-5 days a week most at the night. I just got home from a 1 hour walk.
based
I would love to do something like that with my time but I just can't hold up with that for more than a week or two. There is a reason why I'm a neet.

Literally me.

>incelwalks 4-5 days a week most at the night. I just got home from a 1 hour walk.
kek very based

>incelwalks 4-5 days a week most at the night. I just got home from a 1 hour walk.
Based
This is a key component of the NEET lifestyle that most people seem to miss
Do you think having weekends is a fundamental part of human existence? Go to church if you want something to do

I was a NEET for three months and I loved it, although I do appreciate my time off a lot more now.

Attached: 1658606725145590.jpg (1000x1181, 750.22K)

>This is a key component of the NEET lifestyle that most people seem to miss
It's very refreshing to be able to take long walks in the middle of the night when there is no one around. In the summer it's still warm and in the winter it's beautiful with all the snow and the moon.
Maybe I should pick up a hobby but I'm just too lazy to do so. and what said things take long time for me to do. And I have a hard time getting started with things that are needed but boring to do.

it is my 1 year neet anniversary on 12th August

> I've been a NEET for a few months and I can't take it take anymore.
this will be your entire life from now

Pirating

Seriously I'd been living as a NEET for a year 3 years ago. As a conclusion, The period was full of boring and I regret I was a NEET

NEET in a nutshell
>introvert
>incel
>weaboo
>pessimist
>poor at sporting