Candidates for the greatest horror films of all time

I'll start with the obvious one

Attached: MV5BOTU5MDg3OGItZWQ1Ny00ZGVmLTg2YTUtMzBkYzQ1YWIwZjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzMTY4MDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 158.67K)

Was this supposed to be a dark comedy? I remember laughing but I don't know if I was laughing with it or at it.

It’s the thing and you know it

It's unintentionally hilarious

Attached: Noroi-The-Curse-2005-movie-Kôji-Shiraishi-3.jpg (550x790, 45.69K)

Maybe not many know that when The Shining first came out, it was panned and largely ignored. Only a couple decades later did everyone suddenly realize, "Oh yeah, that's the greatest horror movie of all time. Oops."
The same thing will happen with Suspiria. It will be rediscovered and regarded as the pinnacle of horror in the near future

Attached: 1_zaG4VinuIfFgO1ZO7IAVUQ.jpg (1920x1080, 431.35K)

Kill yourself tranny

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 76.05K)

My buddies and I thought we were monsters because we riffed non stop in that one. that’s a relief we aren’t the only ones

*Blocks your path*

Attached: BDB82864-E11E-4922-A195-B7E7390EE36B.jpg (1170x1160, 638.25K)

Sleepaway Camp.

Attached: Evil-Dead-2.jpg (1024x576, 86.56K)

It's intentional, dumbass.

To accept Ari Aster as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writhe around on the ground in a supermarket while screeching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more. Nothing more than a hack, a useful tool for studios to trot out to say "Hey, we're making art house!" I cannot wrap my head around the adulation he receives, let alone the wide praise this has got. The film trudges from set piece to set piece, leaves us no real questions or anything to think about really.

The same bullet that kills a capeshit fan will also kill the A24 fan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, and as a warrior of cinema it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground.

I have about as much respect for Ari Aster as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hot pocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
It is coca-cola puberty. it is axe body spray. it is a white stain on boxer shorts. it is arri alexa hot dog caffeine on disney channel.

Attached: 1641257945823.jpg (1080x1440, 278.68K)

>Females
>Scary

>2022
>shills still shilling this abomination of a movie
Thanks Any Forums

Tryhard copypasta.

I work G&E in Hollywood. Once worked with a girl who had 2nd ACd on some of Ari Aster's sets back when he was in film school (AFI I believe). According to her he was basically a weird incel sperg who creeped out everyone on set. Made a short film about a woman addicted to drink horse jizz. Was utterly shocked when he started blowing up.

well duh

Attached: 1404265429213.jpg (1650x1354, 955.91K)

Attached: 9025492350949359325.jpg (960x1440, 238.88K)

Is this pasta? I am a tourist. Still, based take.

There are some funny moments.

original is already considered a classic. probably not gonna happen