Why do they want me to hate them so much

>be shakshuka
>a north african dish that i used to eat back home at the end of the month as a "budget meal"
>get claimed by israel and become recognized as an """"israeli""""" dish

does this happen to food in you're country?

Attached: Shakshuka.jpg (1514x1136, 359.92K)

Is there a variant with meat?

traditionally no but you can add whatever you want

Just spices has this, will add some chorizo

>be israel
>have alot of north african jews
>they bring their food
>it becomes popular
>so popular infact that people associate it with you
>other north africans seethe at the jewish north africans for making their food popular

how do you know if it's jews that made it? but they're still north africans, why is a country in the middle east the one that claims it?
you can say a north african jewish dish its more accurate than israeli

As is the way of the jew. Also it's Tunisian

looks good

we call it bid o maticha, pretty minimalistic, what do tunisians call it?

IT IS Tunisian
SHAKSHUKA
jew thief

Attached: 4818418.jpg (1280x720, 154.51K)

DONT MONOPOLIZE IT NAFRI BRO...... WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FOOD (expect for your weird ass fish couscous, tf were you thinking?)

literally noone on this planet thinks shakshuka is israeli, I always knew it as a maroccan dish

>how do you know if it's jews that made it?
some records show that the first people to make shakhsuka were tunisian jews,
what's undoubted is that north african jews that came to israel are the ones that made it internally known
>why is a country in the middle east the ones that claims it
I've never heard anyone here claim shakshuka was invented in israel, i did hear that some people believe it to be a north african jewish dish that other nafris appropriated for themselves exclusively but never that it's a thing that has it's origin im Israel

internationally known*

>make shakshuka from a recipe on an israli blog
>it's bland as fuck and feels like a waste of good ingredients
>ask Any Forums what went wrong
>they just mock me for "falling for the shakshuka meme"

i like north african jewz very very much, and they probably contributed massively in the north african cuisine, but i've come across A LOT of """"israeli""""" restaurants that say hehehe this is a an ISRAELI dish, when it's not.

WHAT DOES THE SHAKSHUKA MEME MEANS
also that's on you for following a recipe from an Israeli blog

Call all foren foods kebab me

i'm sorry finnbro, but finnish food sounds bland and disgusting, am i wrong?

how the fuck did you manage to make shaksuka bland? I've never tasted "bland shaksuka" and i made shaksuka based on Israeli recipes and it was good
maybe wypipo really cant into flavour

I wish restaurants here would serve sabich... can only have it homemade.

Jewish food is great

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-183421_Photos.jpg (1437x1080, 351.49K)

idk but my grandma used to make me egg and tomato sauce all the time a a kid, it's delicious.

jewish food slaps to be honest, especially the charcuterie, and it's kosher so I can eat it too

I like it, we make it every other week when my dad is in a chef mode.

>DONT MONOPOLIZE IT NAFRI BRO...... WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FOOD (expect for your weird ass fish couscous, tf were you thinking?)
it's a regional variety, but everyone know how to cook it i think. I don't like fish but i respect people who eat it