Who locked up Cthulhu?

Who locked up Cthulhu?

And what happened to Harper?

Attached: 78169DB2-404E-4F96-8AD4-384398416498.jpg (1280x720, 76.87K)

It wasn't real user

>another Old God imprisoned the monster in a prison between worlds
>the spiders are the prisons guards
>3 members of the team got eaten by the little bugs
>the guy that was gutted was carrying more little bugs
>the Sergeant was low level possessed the entire time
>the girl was possessed by the monster and cut her eyes out in punishment
All in all a disappointing episode that only occurred because a main character made a bad decision for no reason. Also why would shooting hordes of bugs be effective in any way?

aww baby's first lovecraftian fiction

Real question: how did a girl get a job on an American special forces team? She doesn't even look like an Amazon

Damn they really did rip off that weird music video about the kids in the swimming pool

Harper a cthulhu

I interpreted it as she mutilated herself to resist the possession. There's a bible verse that always stuck with me that says something like "If your eye compels you to sin, cut it out, for it is better to be blind and enter the kingdom of Heaven." I interpret it as she didn't want to fall into the spell and release the monster, so she cut her own eyes and ears off.
she's in there so she can be the stronk womyn who btfo's the sexist chuds making comments toward her and of course be the only survivor in the end who is smart enough to resist the possession.

If she cut her eyes out to resist in the chamber, how did she get out of the chamber?

Where’s this from?

She doesn't resist the possession though, she's chanting the ancient language during the last scene.

good point, and of course all I have is far fetched speculation.
The spiders were there to keep anyone from finding and freeing the monster, so could be possible that they would not attack anyone leaving. Once she mutilated herself it's possible she could have been led and let out unharmed by the spiders or the spirits of whatever statues were surrounding the prison chamber.

Post your face when God is dead, embrace the suck

Attached: cantbelievethisshit.png (792x612, 300.78K)

Middle East is a prison between worlds

what video game is this from?

There are females in support roles that fight along side of sf/jsoc guys. Usually medics or something girls are good at.

lol wtf

this dood got big head mode on

Attached: Untitled.png (1906x937, 1.93M)

Yeah I remember hearing about that girl that got a whole SEAL team sent home. She maintained their radios and didn't go into the field with them

That was a really weird line and even weirder characterization moment that probably would have meant more if the guy didn't immediately get skullfucked by giant spiders

Where the fuck is this from? I just keep getting screengrabs of videos for dying light 2 and cod.

love death and robots season 3 episode 8

I like this kind of premise but at only 12 minutes long, it feels half baked