This film is one giant middle finger to faggot tranny BLM juneteenth niggers

>white men save the day
>no dumb nigger lesbian going "MMM HMMM" and making snarky, retarded gorilla level remarks throughout the film
>shows how people should interact. When Hangman makes fun of phoenix for being a girl, she fires a witty joke back at him instead of forming a twitter mob and getting hangman cancelled and fired from the navy
>black people regulated to comic relief side roles
>doesn't try to cram minorities and lesbians in every role
>about things people care about, like duty, friendship, learning to be better, overcoming weaknesses

This film was nonstop fun, action, and was heartfelt. There wasn't a single weak scene or pointless LBGTQAI+ nigger faggot lesbian. Hollywood is officially back, baby.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 246.3K)

fbbp

Movie of the year

At least the shills know their audience.

This movie was based and you could tell the bad guy was Israel as intended. You actually forget there are blacks in the movie because it is totally a White movie promoting White ideals.

A Scientologist is always welcome to drink from my canteen unlike the Jews

I now want a sequel with Hangman and Rooster

I don't think paramount is paying shills to come onto Any Forums. It was genuinely a good movie with zero tranny lesbian nigger shit in it which was a welcomed relief to EVERYONE in the theater, regardless of their pronouns.

Can you just let people enjoy a film and talk about it without being a fag?

Here’s a thought. Maybe I don’t care if there are minorities or women in my movies. Maybe all I care about is that the movie has pro white subliminal messaging throughout.

Maybe learn a little

it was clearly supposed to be Iran, how do you miss this

did they really put my boy Chad Radwell in this? fucking kino.

Attached: tellinitlikeitis.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

This
#TopGunMaverick was an incredible film, perfect for a #based and redpilled white male 4channeler with Conservative values like myself

>I don't think paramount is paying shills to come onto Any Forums
Why not, every other big studio does it? The "tranny lesbian nigger" in every other sentence seems like gratuitous signalling but referring to "EVERYONE in the theater" to endorse the film is typical of promotion, as is the "just let people enjoy things' dismissal of the shill accusation (with another "fag" thrown in for good measure), although it is less annoying than the "take your meds" evasion.

Can’t bruise the cruise

>top gun
>conservative values
Top kek

Attached: images (26).jpg (320x180, 7.63K)

I agree. The theater was smiling all throughout the movie, it was fun

they literally said "iranians" are building a uranium enrichment facility that threatens "our allies in the region"

That’s all great but are you telling me there’s no homosexual blowjobs?? Cause that’s gonna be a dealbreaker for me.

Checked, Based Kino enjoyer

lol no they didn't. They say "uranium" a bunch of times and you're just a retard who misheard "iranian".

I pirated the film after watching it in theaters which is how I know, but I also knew during the first viewing that they went with a fake enemy as to keep the film politically neutral

HOLY KINO!!!!!!!

Attached: DE1F328C-95C7-44B2-9517-4205BAA34838.jpg (750x821, 338.98K)

fucking kek, retards praising a pro zionist movie and they didn’t even know it.

Why is Emma Roberts like this?

>This film is one giant middle finger to faggot tranny BLM juneteenth niggers
Is this cringe pitch really what shills think will sell their movie on 4channel?

Attached: 1653450751763.jpg (512x552, 33.84K)

Yeah that's why it's a Fantasy movie made to keep psychos happy as the world keeps getting brown lol

so far, MOTY

T. Tranny.

Just got out. Easily movie of the last I don't know how long. I enjoyed Dune, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Bladerunner 2049, but I didn't expect Top Gun 2 to be this good. What the fuck? I'm interested to see what this mad man is going to pull off with Musk and this SpaceX ISS movie he's planning.