What is your country's class system like?

What is your country's class system like?

Attached: 040-downton-abbey-theredlist.jpg (1600x1026, 192.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5dMlXentLw
desuarchive.org/int/thread/103539557/#103552068
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homeless - Veterans, crazies, down on lucks
Poors - Rednecks, nignogs, blue collar
Lower Middle Class - blue collars
Middle class - Blue collars
Upper middle class - blue collars, white collars
Upper class - white collars, trust fund babies, celebrities
Elite - corporate owners and CEOs

I've personally have been homeless, and everything up to upper middle class, where I am now.
I dont look at my bank account and don't need to weigh choices when I want to buy something. However, I'm limited to middle class luxuries, nothing upscale like planes or super cars. But I can spend $1000 and not think twice.

In the order
1-crypto jews (seriously google sabbateans) who take over confiscated armenian and greek properties and still run business world, high society, media (europeans often talk about turks killing armenians but never ask what happened to their property)
2-old secular middle class who thanks to the government oppression of populace manage to become educated and was able to take positions where religious bunch were not allowed, judiciary, academia but especially army
3-the new ruling class, erdoğan and the like. coming from rural anatolia who moved to ghettos of city and take power through appealing for votes. They now control the system and oppress number 2 and try to oppress number 1 however they are still not dominant and have an inferiority complex towards number 1 and 2
4-new seculars, children of number 2, zoomers and millenials. who became eligible for job market right when number 3 take power so most of the opportunities that were available for number 2 are close to them, no way in hell they will become a judge and so forth. Most of this class try to get out of turkey or look for jobs in private sector
5-the precariat, people who voted for number 3 but enjoyed very little benefits (especially since they are now competing with refugees with gibs) they are very jealous of class 4 but also hate them which is why they vote for erdoğan

youtube.com/watch?v=r5dMlXentLw

we have no such thing

Interesting and quite comprhensive... thanks

i thought these are Russian school uniforms at first KEK
really don't get why Russian school girls literally walk around like maids

>CINO
Rich Chinese, very exclusive society they have
>Oligarki (oligarch)
Powerful Rich who control our policies
>ABS "asal bapak senang"
the gov officials (both can be the president himself, generals, or ministers) who act to pleased their own boss or their donors. Yeah they are like puppets
>Jamet
Stupid peasant Javanese who can be stirred up their vote to control the power in gov. They are like this because idoltary shit mindset the have.
>SJW
libtards, but focus only to seggs seggs things.
>Kapir
Non-muslim, their vote can be stirred by using muslim Boogeyman.
>Kadrun
Muslim, the hardliner. No a big issue before Jokowi era but become one big issue every year because it so easy to accuse them as a government political scapegoat.
>BuzzerRp
The paid trolls who stirred up issue on internet. Main customer or donors are from government side.

Attached: images.jpg (405x720, 59.7K)

the least delusional muslim

There are 2 classes.
Slavers of brown shit
Slaves of brown shit

Thank you for your reply peasantry Javanese
Now go back to Twitter and post #Jokowi3periode to meet your daily tweet quota

St*ckholmoids - Jews and Germans
Everyone else

Bourgeoisie and proletarians, everything else is obfuscation. So

i dont vote, soyquote me all you want.
#alwaysthevictim #gapunyakaca #kettlecallingpotblack

>"How to say you were voting Jokowi but regretted your decision and don't want to be embarrassed"

>jews and Germans
haven't expected to see these two in a one row
and haven't expected Germs are more successful in your cunt then you

ah yes the cebong boogeyman, where did i read about these "boogeyman" stuff before hmm
#masihgabisangaca

Ah yes where is also the calling of "intolerant" to everything that "I don't like or vote Jokowi the merakyat"?

here's my pre-election post, normally i dont spoonfeed, but cebong and kadruns are special breeds of retards, so i feel obliged.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/103539557/#103552068

write about yours chud, do wasps still rule?
I had a chance of talking with some harvard graduates when I took a summer school they seemed to live in a completely different world.

>Fennoswedes (the ruling elite)
>Samipeople living in Helsinki (more rights, more media attention)
Power gap
>Sami people (literally have more rights than the average Finn)
>Roma people (get more government gibs than regular Finns, seriously)
Power gap
>Finns

tush keissi