What the fuck happened to Seth Rogan? Why did he become so mean-spirited and spiteful?

What the fuck happened to Seth Rogan? Why did he become so mean-spirited and spiteful?

Attached: what-did-he-mean-by-this.jpg (1920x1080, 963.09K)

Marijuana-induced psychosis.

just because you didn't pay attention to who he was doesn't mean he hasn't always been like this

but in all genuine honesty, there's some kind of latent gene in (((them))) that sometimes takes a couple decades to manifest, and then it's just vile shit in perpetuity

(((You know why)))
It's in his nature

Attached: 1651244408074.gif (343x498, 3.29M)

seth didn't write the rescue rangers movie or having anything to do creatively with it. he just had a role in it. that's why it was a good movie.

He's used to have a sense of humor. Then he crossed the wrong people and they broke him. Now he's as bitter and hateful as they are.

Attached: 1641427822024.png (706x957, 314.94K)

J

>Ted CRUZ
>white supremacist

Attached: 1643225883814.jpg (442x442, 26.68K)

society at large is becoming a weird spiteful movie irl.

>A zoom conversation
I would pay good money to get a copy of that kvetch fest

>2020
he's been insufferable for a lot longer than this, user

In Texas he is considered white.

radicalized by social media like graham linehan

holy shit seth got btfo by ted cruz hahaahahah

Imagine being a working class Democrat. It’s nearly an oxymoron these days.

>f-fascist

Attached: 1647542251327.gif (570x564, 77.23K)

Seth Rogan is very jewish.

>become

See

Attached: FOe0Q_OXoAAOIGJ.jpg (1200x953, 186.36K)

>BTFO by ted Cruz
Don't you have an NRA meeting to go to where you ignore the 21 people who died because of TX lax gun laws.

It's a jew male thing

Attached: Ashkenazi genetic diseases.jpg (1386x1746, 818.99K)

Oof that's pretty racist sweatie

Attached: 1653595909241.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)

$40 billion in guns to ukraine though

Attached: pelotv.png (854x480, 457.13K)

21 cishet chuds got btfo by a trans sister. what's the problem? whose side are you on?

Based Snoop keeping my homies real frfr no cap

he was born that way (jewish)

But user Seth NEEDS weed

Attached: FOeXlikXEAAdztk.jpg (1757x1054, 191.05K)

If it’s a weed thing then why is Snoop who probably has done more weed than him more mellowed out?

That's just a lie though. The person who is trans and has that name lives in north dakota. It was just some bullied loser.

He's always been a disgusting Jew being evil is a requirement, grandstanding is just a mask to cover their noses

Ashkenazi schizophrenia and weed probably don't mix very well like Asians and alcohol

Pretty much every jew turns out this way

They changed the lyrics in the Japanese version of the rap song (where Dale says he doesn't eat whale).

You're right we should put our protection in the hands of the police, as no cops are bastards.
Glad the leftists are finally coming around to back the blue.

>Why did he become so mean-spirited and spiteful?
It's a symptom of terminally online. See this board, any political forum, youtube "reviews". The internet is making people more deranged.

Literally what do 21 dead people have to do with gun laws? verbalize it, try.

Getting cucked by your wife does that.

Attached: seth rogen cuck.jpg (958x1626, 320.99K)

>i will shit myself if im not allowed to bun zoot
based

Snoop Dogg probably doesn’t have any mental ilness

Because Jews are psychotic from centuries of inbreeding.

Who would cuck all this?

Attached: thumb_45792_report_extra_961711a6b5a98120d178daf375a11fc944a078a6.jpg (511x700, 85.03K)

>Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and various other European countries have lots of guns in private hands
>the US is the only country where mass shootings are a regular event
It's not a gun problem.

Attached: 1637446154724.png (700x394, 124.72K)

Died because of a solipsistic zombie on SSRIs*

Your country legalises guns. Easier to kill more people quicker with that kind of weapon.
>BUT MUH KNIFES
I see your point, but better example is a bomb or something. Doesn't change the fact that your country has daily gang violence shootings, and your shit police shoot people and animals daily. Lol.

Checked

Attached: am5bKEX_460s.jpg (460x450, 30.93K)

He's a rich Jewish man born to rich Jewish parents in one of the most unaffordable cities in Canada and world. He fucking LOVES the smell of his own farts. They are intoxicating to him.

She meant to say "definitely *wouldn't* fuck" Cernovich, right?

>Finland
BERGELE :DD

Damn those are some child bearing hips

Plenty of countries have legal and easy access to guns user :-| why don't they have so many shootings?

I'll give you a hint, nearly 30% of Americans (100 million people) are heavily medicated on SSRIs

>Your country legalises guns.
yeah?
>Easier to kill more people quicker with that kind of weapon.
yeah?
>your country has daily gang violence shootings
Blame niggers then
>your shit police shoot people and animals daily.
Good

Where is the problem?

Attached: 1640786312068.jpg (630x359, 29.82K)

See

>When talking about healthcare and social safety nets
OMG WHY AREN'T WE LIKE EUROPEAN CITIES!
>When talking about crime in DNC strongholds
IT'S CALLED LIVING IN A BIG CITY LMAO

The Left is not truly anti establishment, they are just want to BE the establishment, and little by little they are.

I remember watching a video from the Summer of Peaceful Riots for the main man George Floyd, and a crowd of BLM, Antifas, etc were harassing a suburb and a homeowner brandished a gun to keep them off his property, and the police came and arrested him to the BLM, Antifa's applause. Mind you this was in a Blue Area

Also don't any troons come at with the old achuawy Liberals and Dems are rightwing bs. I have countless examples of Dems, Leftwingers, whatever embracing Marxist idealogy, in fact all Leftwing idealogy has its roots in Marxism

For craps sake Clinton literally pardoned a communist terrorist jew from the 70s that bombed the Capitol way back when and now she helps finances BLM, Susan Rosenberg. I have tons of more examples

It literally has always been a slow and controlled Marxist revolution of the West

Police are worthless but you can literally by the fucking rifle that kid bought online without any actual checks because tx decided to get rid of them all as a political stunt. So now everyone in texas can just buy a fucking automatic rifle.

Oy vey self defense is not kosher

You don't need a gun that can shoot 50 bullets in seconds for self defense.

America has more guns per capita than any other developed country in the world. Also, the whole culture of "muh 2nd amendment" doesn't help at all. Keep your heads in the sand. I don't care. I just need to remind you that the world laughs at you. You live in a shithole country. On top of that, WHEN you people WILL get shot, you will have to pay out of pocket for that healthcare. Lmao.

Yes... and?

Attached: d7r5nkf-6fcde404-ace9-4d24-90e2-d01146aaf32f.png (1016x2392, 2.6M)

Dis nigga never been to detroit