Cast her

cast her

Attached: 202191140276_1[1].jpg (720x720, 67.53K)

What killed the hype?

Attached: 1561797072670.jpg (2131x3000, 505.15K)

>video games

I cast her in the trash

Redhead in other media, on tv it is…….

Attached: 8C845391-11CC-4A93-976E-EDFED3E59F6D.jpg (1000x678, 76.71K)

>they made aloy a redhead so they can cast a negress in the movie adaptation
diabolical

Obviously it'll be Idris Elba since she's a redhead. Or the most disgusting bantu american that is being pushed as a trend.

Her name should be Alloy. She's the fusion of man and divine

Hunter schizo?
Looks like your hour has come at last

‘cado

Attached: A18E64AC-3C90-484A-A985-B2F10D3B7501.jpg (1024x576, 51.94K)

Well at least there's no possible way to make her uglier than she is in the game.

imagine how obsessed one must be to post that pic on EVERY aloy thread

Attached: Hamburglar.jpg (602x400, 41.17K)

her ugliness is ridiculous. I understand not wanting to have a generic hot woman #2137 but the character needs to be at least okay to look at.

Attached: Leslie-Jones-03430bc.jpg (1000x666, 283.21K)

Well they look alike and it's hilarious.

obsessed

A man. A fat man. A very ugly fat man. A very ugly fat black man even.

A literal pig. Slap a wig on it and feed it peanut butter to make it’s mouth move. Would be perfect casting.

Not really no. Ill never have an image of Niko or aloy ever saved on my devices. However it is absolutely hilarious and I will laugh at it everytime an user posts it.
They look alike. You're only SEETHING about it cause you know it's true and don't want to admit jacking off to someone that has the same facial features and structures as an extremely repulsive mukbang YouTuber.

>It was important for us to find an actress to match Aloy's signature red hair

Attached: iu[1].jpg (750x871, 93.37K)

>We need """realistic""" women in gaming!
>NOOO I DIDN'T MEAN TO POINT OUT THAT SHE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A MAN AND NOT A WOMAN ARE YOU A BIOLOGIST

That redhead mutt they cast in everything.

They actually fixed her face by using the 1:1 model facescan in the new game, they just pretended they didn’t.

>I understand not wanting to have a generic hot woman
A woman's appearance is a bigger part of feminine charm than even a man's appearance is for masculine charm. In spite of a decade straight of trying to shove ugly/plain women down our throats literally thousands of times, if you look at all of the legitimate iconic female action heroes, they tend to have a pretty face, big tits, and a nice body.

As for why female action stars in western media tend to be boring and take a back seat to male stars even if they are hot, blame critical theory. Looks are a big part of feminine charm, but tits and dresses are only half of the picture. If you write a man with tits, the audience isn't going to like her as much as they like the actual men.