First episode comes out tomorrow, zero hype and no threads

First episode comes out tomorrow, zero hype and no threads.

What gives?

Attached: 4554.jpg (1688x2500, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwarsclock.com/
yourcountdown.to/obi-wan-kenobi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did they push it back? thought it was due in an hour?

What is there to be hyped about? The sheboon badguy? Ruining the legacy of the final Duel between Anakin and Obi?

I also just realized it's the classic prequel problem of stakes, obviously Obi can't die, Luke can't die, Anakin can't die. Meanwhile on Mandalorian, Mando could lose and arm or leg or die at any time, same goes for Baby Yeed

What gives? Not me. I don't give a single fuck about this shit. If Disney wants me to watch their production then they can pay me for it. Otherwise no thanks. Not worth my time.

Attached: 1625841758647.gif (498x498, 2.19M)

is it released at midnight American time or European?

if a show isn't worth watching because you know what happens, it's not a good show

the nigress is going to be the main character so who cares.

I'm kind of excited desu but I'm clenching my ass because I know Reva is going to hijack and ruin the whole thing.

she's going to die becasue she's not in Rebels

/bcs/ speaks the truth.

The entire Star Wars fandom has been bombarded with several thing at once. The minute Kenobi comes out, everyone will go crazy.

starwarsclock.com/
yourcountdown.to/obi-wan-kenobi
not sure desu

She dies at the end to save Luke. Vader kills her. We already know this.

If Asohka shows up I'm going to be mad. Not because I don't like her, but because then why bother waiting on Luke to get older when Obi Wan and Asohka could take Vader together?

>mfw don't have the bandwidth to watch these at release

how long till the whole thing get's a DVD release

Attached: DESPAIR.jpg (546x520, 68.39K)

I feel like it’s going to be yet another bait and switch for new sjw characters . Real shame because this was the only star wars show I wanted to get made.

the only hype I have is for the auralnauts edits. hopefully they'll be like the prequels instead if the shitty last 3

Well the black lady has been touring with Hayden and Ewan so she's clearly being shoved in here as a main character, if not THE main character.

He's too big of a character for TV. A movie would have been better.

Auralnauts is still going? The last ones I saw the humor was getting stale and the songs less catchy.

I haven't watched a single new Star Wars since episode VII and I don't plan to. Terrible movie. Everything written after Lucas sold is fan fiction

Thanks....

she is the mc. she will defeat obi-wan, save him and luke from the empire, and only barely be defeated by vader (probably while saving kenobi's butt again)

Around what time tonight you think people will put it on torrents? Last time for BoBF I got impatient and paid for D+ and I'm not making that mistake again.

Pretty much what I expected. I have nothing against diversity but throwing random black women in combat and military roles just makes it feel like even more of a school play level production than the already shitty writing does. I’m sure it can work sometimes but In general it’s just such an easy thing to avoid to at least keep the look consistent