I just got back from a trip to Bologna in Italy

I had no idea that all Italians were gay communists. This was a fascinating culture shock, but I'm glad that I'll be better able to understand the Italians on this board by knowing that they are all homosexual and big fans of Marxism.

Attached: bolognaitaly.jpg (1500x1125, 201.43K)

God why can't our cities look like this...its amazing how red brick roofs make everything look 10x better

bologna is the commie city of italy after the fascists bombed the train station all those years ago. also it's a student city what do u expect

fake and cringe, try to be more realistic next time

Please read the first article of the Italian constitution and then look at their coat of arms.

Cope! All Italians are like the Bolognese.
It's a pretty city for sure. It is covered in graffiti and trash on the street level sadly though.

bologna is known as THE commie city of italy

bologna is like california, not representative

had the best gay orgy of my life in bologna, would recommend

fun fact: Bologna is the oldest university in the world (founded 1088)

Not fake at all Matteo, and you know it.
Interesting. The first article says being gay is good, and the coat of arms is a communist dog whistle. I wonder how I did not notice this about the Italians before. So fascinating.

Bologna is the LEAST communist city in Italy.
Cope! California runs the country, just like Bologna runs Italy.
Many such cases.
Yes, I actually visited the university. They were having a conference on how to be a more effective gay communist. Also it's the oldest university in Europe, not the world.

>monkeypox outbreak in Italy

Now that you know the truth why don't you join us?

Tonight we're going to read a few chapters of Das Kapital and then who knows what's gonna happen? ;P

hey I did my erasmus there!

Bologna is a student city. All student cities are leftie

why bologna?

Euroshits are all reddit, including good chunk of my countrymen. It's horrid and depressing

Oh my...
Cope. All Italians are like that.
Mostly just the younger ones, no?

Middle class adults are reddit, but not quite since they don't know about reddit, they would be way worse if they discovered it.

Younger are either based or total untreatable redditors

Where is better? I'm coming next year i think to Florence.

Most people are like that where I live too. I've learned to just stop caring. They control pretty much every institution, they won the cultural conflict. The world will become more and more Reddit as time goes on. Nothing can be done about it at this point. It's best to just stop caring, and try to enjoy your life.

come to turin, we are classy and all depressed

Bologna is a student city, so if you are a college student then I think you'd enjoy Bologna. Florence was very touristy, but beautiful for sure. I'm just joking around in this thread with all the gay communist jokes, Bologna was a fantastic city and I had a great time. The people my age (21) were very social and friendly.

only place that was available, its not like we can shop places, there were 3 countries I wanted to go to Italy to visit pompei and shit