/desi/

JWanon edition

Attached: Laracrafted.jpg (974x953, 221.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sadhgurukilledhiswife.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/7Y13-zyWY04
indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/solution-to-the-engineering-sector-infrastructure-not-buzzwords-8057787/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for pedo wife killing sadhguru

Night tards

sadhgurukilledhiswife.wordpress.com/

last for i like licking loli hairlocks

Cricket is a boring sport

such a revolutionary take

Attached: Hic est titulus qui hunc fasciculum.png (1024x576, 218.64K)

tamil bros we cant stop winning

Attached: Screenshot (263).png (835x921, 744.43K)

Bulit for BDC

Tell me about the Garhwali

youtu.be/7Y13-zyWY04

>tfw tamdal JUST posted about Dhanush being a rapist in the other thread

I know the vid is weird but that's on part with most of your media. What I wanted to know if they're a small minority or what. I have an acquaintance from my job who claims to be Garhwali but I don't know if this person is pulling my leg.

Yeah they're a pretty small minority from a part of Uttarakhand. What's one doing in your job all the way in Argentina?

since when did TD start talking about celeb gossip?

I work remote, thanks for the info.
Also before 'rona it was somewhat common to see indians here, though most of them were actually californians, probably 2nd, 3rd gen.

he is obsessed about tollywood and used to write paragraphs about how danush used to sax sax so many actresses

>I work remote
I envy you so much, enjoy
>though most of them were actually californians
Lol probably remote workers like yourself taking advantage of the lower living costs

I ctrl+F'd the word Dhanush last thread and got 0 posts...

Thanks, it's doable for anyone, however I understand that competition on your end must be fierce. but what I did was basically odinproject+fullstackopen+DSA course.

About them, not really, before this job I used to work in a retail store that catered to foreigners/tourists for the most part, i'd say at least 90% of the indians that visited were just on holiday break.

wut that's all he used to post when he first posted in /sag/. he also said he's connected to the film industry you can ask him if you want.

actual schizo?

idk if he did bruv but you said
>tfw tamdal JUST posted about Dhanush being a rapist in the other thread
and I checked to see the word "Dhanush" not being mentioned once

Attached: file.png (1076x837, 137.29K)

not last thread, I'm kashmiri. I'm talking about one two years back

they are pretty chill, I like their hats

Attached: images (22) (5).jpg (640x480, 24.24K)

Garwhali is a person's wife

>other
>2 years
yeah sure

Attached: file.png (552x414, 142.69K)

I was not this user

that's gharwali

>did was basically odinproject+fullstackopen+DSA course.
Do you have a degree in comp science? Because I don't think it's possible to get dev jobs in India without degrees, if you have enough experience maybe, but it's impossible to get hired with no experience and no degree. The competition IS fierce, with literally every engineer wanting to study comp.sci and numerous universities springing up to cater to the demand.

Thats Gharwali not Garhwali
why did you reply to something I asked someone else?

indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/solution-to-the-engineering-sector-infrastructure-not-buzzwords-8057787/

because you asked a general question and i used to be in the thread when tamdal used to obsess over dhanush?

I asked him the question, general or not,why did you answer something I asked someone else. I'm not particularly well adjusted but I do understand this much that it would be extremely unusual to interject a conversation between two people unless invited.

by the other thread I meant the film thread but i get what you mean mb sry

no it isn't

>I'm not particularly well adjusted but I do understand this much that it would be extremely unusual to interject a conversation between two people unless invited
No, it's not. You're extra autistic today

What's Kashmiris favorite music genre?

cuckold ballad

That's me and it's post rock or post-punk. Throw some prog and midwest emo too