Given the culture you possess in your country, would you ever marry a non-white?

Given the culture you possess in your country, would you ever marry a non-white?

Me? The answer is no.

And you?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Sure Id marry Greek or Finnish woman

I told you you should get a VPN and change your flag before making these threads you yellow teeth'd imbecile. Nobody cares about Britishers and their desires and wishes

Yes

I will only marry a Japanese qt.

Didn't you just make this thread?

I have already taken your quota of marriagable white women, thank you.

Attached: 1657031268015.jpg (265x239, 17.55K)

yes but it was deleted for being deemed offtopic and not about international cultures so I had to reword it to make it explicit.

Honestly, yes... I can only dream of a cutie wop calling me mio chéri ragazzo every morning of the creation... a man can only dream unfortunately....

I got a lot of yous quickly in the last thread and this one is picking up too. You mad? You sad? suck it down lil nigger.

Sure, I'd marry an anglo.

italians are white . the meaning of white is people of native european stock.

>I got a lot of yous quickly in the last thread
no you didn't
>this one is picking up too
only because now the way you worded it made the thread more inviting for people to give their stances

keep crying

This thread is soon gonna die if nobody bothers to bump it just to have a laugh at me btw.

then I'll make the same thread later ;^)
keep crying about it

Bumb

Personally I’m fine with a latinx or a MENA. I wouldn’t want to start a family with blacks or Asians.

I would never mingle with non-west-european women.

>But muh western feminist slags
I don't run away from my problems at home, I'm not a nigger.

No. Not for any racism reasons I simply don’t want to destroy my bloodline and want my kids to look like me

Would you marry a Brazilian

Not even for a one night stand.

Doesn't matter if she's a second generation pvre Portuguese. If it speaks Brazilian, i wouldn't touch it.