What's like being a manlet in northern europe

What's like being a manlet in northern europe
t. 172cm

Attached: 1658965013012.webm (850x478, 1.56M)

they need bbc

I just recently saw a post on r/IncelExit by an Italian who complained about being 170cm tall

Never experienced any problems with it.
t. 173cm

The one on the left is gay

Honestly, you are at disadvantage but as long as you are social. You will have no issues at all.

>tfw 173cm
>always the short guy
>always bullied in school by guys and girls
>and not even the cool nagatoro kind of bullying
There isn't even anything I can do about it this shit, they all just shit on me no matter what I do to improve myself

why their hair are glowing ?

yeah

Couldn't imagine being manlet up there. Must be truly grim. Plus being my height (178cm) would still make you a manlet there.

why should height matter?

They bullied you because you are weak not because of your height.

t. 188cm

the Heruli (ancient Danish tribe) were noted for their stature even in antiquity

Not even tall

And you believe those two things are unrelated? I, too, can beat up people who are a head shorter than me

It's alright
t. 169cm
The Brit is right but also it's outcasts that are bullied. I was never really bullied and I'm shorter than you

You are mentally weak, there were 5’5-5’7 manlets in my school who were respected.

It's like last on my list of qualities i look for in a partner. Doesn't really matter

>just sort yourself out lobster!
>it don't matter how many times they beat you up, as long as you're mentally stronk!!!!
I swear to God, once Napoleon 2.0 rises from the grave, we will behead all lanklets. Then you will know what it is like being my height

I'm 175cm and I've never had problems. Half of my girlfriends have been taller than me because that's what I like.

Social norms I guess and height is often just seen as an attractive trait in men

It’s true though I am 6’2 but still got bullied in school but some manlets didn’t.

It's true that being short makes you an easy target but you still need be strong no matter what. Even if they beat you and treat you like shit.

based as fuck go get em bro

i don't particularly place such an importance on height as well