Stop sex-shaming gay men, Any Forums

Stop sex-shaming gay men, Any Forums.

Attached: F792B97C-5D12-40BD-8F64-40CDF91435D2.png (613x445, 40.64K)

Just found about the fall of Constantinople

shart in mart

Attached: 1659116654486.png (436x176, 119.36K)

Maybe would be a good idea to shame them considering some are spreading it in their weird orgies?

It didn't stop covid either.

Im a gay virgin.

Sodomy isn't sex; there is only one sexual act.

>not having casual sex won't stop this disease that is 95% transmitted by sexual contact
boomers were right about fags and GRIDs was always and accurate name

>lecturing people not to have sex
but what ministers of health are asking is to have sex with strangers with a condom or to abstain from sexing total strangers

Based intercrural sex enjoyer

This is why a lot people still hate gay men. I bet this tool and most of the people who share his sentiments were demanding we shut down almost everything for a glorified flu, but call people bigots when they suggest gay men shouldn't go to bath houses and let multiple strangers ejaculate in them to prevent catching an infection disease.

Your mom has definitely performed more than one sexual act with me and others

wtf chudbros what do we do

Shaming kind of did work in the 80s. all the pro sex pro bathhouse culture queers got it and died, the ones who were either incredibly lucky, practiced safe sex or were not hyper promiscuous didn't.

why do chuds know so much about what goes on in these bathhouses?

I don't get the comparisons to HIV. Monkeypox has obvious* visual symptoms, even if it does "make the jump" to straight people it's not going to spread nearly as rapidly.

*apparently gay men are having the pustules in their anus so it's not as obvious but these guys are having excruciating pain when they shit and still let people fuck them in the ass so idk what to do

>WAAA YOU CAN'T JUST GO BUG CHASING AND SPREAD THE MONKEY PLAGUE EVERYWHERE LIKE YOU DID WITH HIV
why are meme conservatives like this? have sex incels

>even if it does "make the jump" to straight people it's not going to spread nearly as rapidly.
Problem is if it spreads to our wild animal life. Then we will have a hard time getting this disease under control.

Nothing good comes of being gay. It only brings disease and disgustingness

Monkeypox is literally another nothingburguer

it feels good

Well, for once, you don't have to deal with women

Owning libtards feels better than sex.

same mfer would say on the same breath that people should be stopped from gathering together for covid

degenerates have no sense of self-responsibility

It's over.

Attached: 720hK827.png (595x3911, 535.6K)

I don't think you've had a prostate orgasm then

Gaybros...

Attached: 1659111799931514.jpg (526x523, 104.97K)

But faggots already have no shame

This made me throw up in my mouth.
Based Black Supreme Court Justice please make sodomy illegal again.

Why can't you just have prostate orgasms with minimally intrusive prostate massengers?

not as hot as a nice cock up the bum

I have an annoying flamer coworker that is exactly like this. He was having a conniption fit when the governor of our state rescinded lockdowns and mask mandates fairly early on in the memedemic, meanwhile he wanted curfews and the shut-down of nearly all "non-essential" businesses. Now he's crying that shutting down bathhouses (almost no politicians have legitimately discussed this here) would be unfairly targeting gay men and how it's non-productive to urge gay men to modify their behavior.