Imagine in the future there's a Any Forums board called "interstellar" or /ins/ where people from different planet...

Imagine in the future there's a Any Forums board called "interstellar" or /ins/ where people from different planet colonies/solar systems can talk about their experiences and lives, and our flag represents the planet we're on.

Attached: Space-2f2c3642-3daf-3805-ab26-a6cfb65e59b3.jpg (899x1600, 62.8K)

need twink alien bf

I am eternally disappointed that humanity will likely never leave Earth and explore the rest of space and create a scifi utopia.

Fuck inners

Attached: Pepe protomolecule.jpg (800x800, 301.39K)

Unless faster than light communication is possible (which with our current understanding of physics, isn't) this, sadly, ain't going to happen.

lmao urANUS niggas SEETHING no one about reaction times

If it's of any consolation, it would most likely be a dystopian shithole anyway.

>UR ANUS
OH NO NO NO DO THEY REALLY

Attached: 1636313564261.jpg (960x696, 164.39K)

>send message from Europa
>takes four hours to arrive

Any other anons in Ganymede wanna fuck my bussy UWU

>not living in EVROPA
browns

>imagine identifying as male in current eon

Neck yourself

this.
at most we could have an "interplanetary" board of the rocky planets near the sun and probably not much further than that because by the time you reach Jupiter light takes atleast half an hour to travel from earth.

I just hope we're not the species that took the longest to achieve space travel.

Big Martian Cocks

>took the longest
thats meaningless, it only matters when who started. even if we take ten thousand years thats a blip

Imagine being marslet

Just saw a blue police box fly over my house bros

Attached: images - 2022-07-29T222028.812.jpg (480x640, 33.12K)

Fuck martians, mars people are NIGGERS

You actually think we’re going to go to space? The most impressive feat in regard to space exploration occurred just before 1970, over 50 years ago. If we were ever going to colonize space, don’t you think we would’ve followed up with a an equal or at least approximate feat in the half century since? Of course we would have.

Faces of /ins/. I’ll start.

Attached: E37644A6-924F-4BD8-A225-4A51E3096611.jpg (1125x1178, 1.52M)

Maybe we are stuck in the solar system forever

am i passed in your planet

Attached: 28C92002-8ED4-4271-B73B-17AFD9D8A3D2.jpg (461x665, 39.35K)

imagine unironically being a poor thirdoid living in some flyover charter mining colony LMOA. can't relate THOUGH, i live on TERRA

Will never leave Earth (assuming we don't kill ourselves in mass of course)? nah, that will happen, though none of us will live to experience it
Sci-fi utopia? lol no, if we're having issues coexisting as is, why the hell would it be easier spread through different planets and systems

Hope one of thoose planets get some good futa alien chicks

Our colony has been hit by a bioengineered virus again, I swear it is those damn chink electricians, we expect to loose another 30% of our population on Tau Ceti e.

Faster than light?

Mars niggas really be living on a glorified sandpit lmao