Helped a kid fix his bike when i was omw to buy more beer, havent felt this happy in years

helped a kid fix his bike when i was omw to buy more beer, havent felt this happy in years
does that happen in ur cunt

Attached: 1627564639576.jpg (300x291, 11.31K)

>russian dog pretending he's human
we all saw the video, Ivan. Even cartels are more humane

cute

Yeah when I helped a guy jump start a car
Idk helping random people feels good I wish I could do it more often

I helped an old woman open tins of cat food to feed stray cats yesterday
felt good

Based do-gooder.

I recently saved a cat. It jumped from the window of our apartment block and has spent a week running and hiding from its owner. One evening it hid inside a hood compratment of a car. Everyone thought it was hopeless and wanted to go home, but I crawled underneath the car and dragged the cat out. It took me almost an hour since there was no space under the car. Probably the happiest I've been this year.

I was getting my passport issued and explained the process to a guy that came after me.
The clerks were rude and didn't explain where you were suppose to go next where to pay.

cute

Im guessing the clerks were middle aged women?

Naturally. Every gov admin is staffed by middle aged women of poor character.
Digitalization can't happen soon enough.

nta but you would be right

I felt pretty good when I bought two kids iscream

does that just happen in finland? i thought you were more introverted than even us, and buying some random kids ice-cream would've been seen as creepy

Would never do that, I hate kids.

I once visited some dinery and ordered cola, and the cashier (young fatty girl) told me to grab one from the fridge. There was only one bottle left and it had some plushy toy attached to it. I didn't know what to do with it and I showed it to her mumbling something like "wwhatdihavetodowistat" and she said "oh, that's for me?! thank you very much!" so I had to give it to her

They tried to pay with visa card but it didnt work and they didnt have cash so I paid their iscreams.
Would be very creepy and suspicious to ask random kids if they want me to buy them icescream.

Kindness is a sign of weakness

>kid asks me for 10 shekels at the convenience store
>say I only have a credit card and apologize
>kid looks sad
>ask him to bring me what he wants to buy
>suddenly happy, running around grabbing candy
>pay for it all
>see him run off and share with his friends

>random lady on the street asked me to help her pick up some old furniture someone threw away
>she only asks for me to carry it to her house, agree
>get to her home, see she only has stairs and lives on the 3rd floor
>tell her I'll take it up too her, since its not too heavy for me
>she thanks me and makes me some coffee
>asked me to sit with her as well but I had to go so she just made me coffee in one of those to go cups
Those are the only ones i can remember that happened recently

nothin wrong with making the world a better place, one little good deed at a time

Attached: countryapu.png (640x493, 104.45K)

cute

shoulda stayed desu, she'd told you some interesting stories