The SOVL Triumvirate

Attached: AEBD2A41-3351-4F1D-948C-8DB2EA4FA4B6.png (3604x1953, 2.42M)

turks in the middle fucked everything up

Attached: 1635881444386.png (480x481, 324.03K)

VGH.. all my ancestors... now look at us... what went so wrong?????????

Attached: 1601929243505.png (2600x2600, 545.05K)

stop posting for 5 minutes, shitskin

The whites decided it's time to get involved in the Middle East again

Ismail the Kurd was your ancestor? Is that you've got a monobrow?

Ismail was Azeri
Kurds have never achieved anything and there are no Kurds of note

I miss the good old days.

Attached: Byzantine_and_Sassanid_Empires_in_600_CE.png (1368x674, 1.63M)

>thread mentioning turkey
>the rapebaby belt instantly starts fuming

>rapebaby belt
Kek stealing this for when i LARP as a turk

There is less than 3% of Turkish ancestry in modern Croats.

ISMAIL SAFAVID WAS KURDISH
THE EPONYMOUS SAFI OF "SAFAVID" WAS A KURD

Shah Ismail was mixed Kurdish/Turkmen/Georgian/Greek and he was bilingual in Persian and Azerbaijani Turkish, but he was Iranian and his empire was Iranian, every western scholar agrees with this and only Anatolian kebab vendors disagree.

Listen Anatolian doner kebap vendors, I know you like the claim our history because you were never able to beat the Safavids, but sorry, it's just cringe and sad.

Stop speaking about Iranian cities as if you know anything about them. Stick to your kebab vendor hut in Istanbul.

Attached: شاه اسماعیل.png (683x222, 18.39K)

Attached: ijd2zbsz8mwz.jpg (1200x996, 161.08K)

Yes, i know that croatians are inferior slavs and don't have the blood of the only people that have never been conquered

My first two gfs were Persian and then Turkish
I never told my Turkish gf that I had a Persian gf and lied to her the whole time that I was a virgin when we started dating and she was my first gf

We aren't even Slavs and your people are nothing but a shadow of themselves, this is why you are in Germany.

>We aren't even Slavs

Attached: hello brother.png (550x413, 511.86K)

Why are you telling me this?...

The only things you know about are

-making doner kebap
-masturbating
-applying for welfare in Germany
-chainsmoking Marlboro cigarettes
-raging about Armenians and Greeks online

Nobody takes you kebab vendors seriously, nobody. You're the laughing stocks of the internet.

Attached: کباب فروش.jpg (501x1280, 130.13K)

We are Slavs culturally and linguistically, not genetically.

>german flag

Attached: froglol2.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

We don't care about them other than when we go to their country for vacations. They're not relevant to us, but it seems like they constantly love to claim our history on the internet because they were never able to beat Safavids.

Some Anatolian doner kebap vendors online are ok but most of them are cancerous and low IQ.

Attached: Logical kebab vendor 1.png (589x883, 95.58K)

why do you keep getting people banned? you are not a good muslim, brother, this is very haram.

Armenoid faggot:

If Turks are inferior people as you claimed, then what getting stomped out for 9 centuries by people you consider as inferior beings makes you? It makes you inferior than Turks. Next time choose your words carefully you 85 IQ mental ameoba. Turks culturally, politically and socially dominated your nation for centuries, the power dynamics here is not in your favor.

Attached: C35E868F-6FF3-46FA-83BD-AA2FC3250806.png (551x444, 182.88K)

Lol okay

I'm not Armenian, you illiterate low IQ welfare leech kebab vendor. I'm Iranian.

I don't think you're inferior, I just think you're cancerous as fuck online claiming other people's history.

Btw, Armenians have more history, accomplishments and culture than you Anatolians could ever hope for. At least they aren't a bunch of assimilated West Asian/Balkan mystery meat who larp as Central Asians.

Attached: Kebab larp.jpg (1280x698, 187.11K)