Why do they call themselves expats instead of inmigrants?

wh?

Attached: the best and worst places for expats.png (3508x2481, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

internations.org/expat-insider/2022/mexico-40259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based on what? Post your source, instead of posting just your paint achievement.

how do you know I used paint? are you the fed assigned to me?

bump

Attached: 2022-07-29 09_50_37-Settings.png (661x376, 46.7K)

Expat means Extremely Pathetic. They are faggots who couldn't even make it in ez mode country.

well said, sir. Do you have an """expat""" problem as well over there?

here's your source
internations.org/expat-insider/2022/mexico-40259

I am going to expat from florida to North Carolina wish me luck

No we have a westernised Indian problem

Because it's from the perspective of the country -- immigrant is someone entering your country, expat is someone from your country entering somewhere else. Mexican immigrants to the USA are expatriates from Mexico to the USA.

expat means white person going to another white county, often contributing more than natives there.

I have never seen an anglo calling a paki an expat... you must come from a different dimension due to CERN starting up this month.

expats are there short term, essentially white collar migrant workers, immigrants are those who go to reside in a country permanently. Simple

I think the distinction is that expats are only there temporarily and immigrants intend to stay there forever?

Incorrect, expats are also white immigrants who stay permanently

Yes, because they're immigrants to the UK? They're expats to other pakistanis not to us.

Not how it works kek good banter though

ex patria, away from home, that sojourn could last decades. English has a fluid vocab but in most cases it means overseas workers.

yeah, whirte man's greatest cultural invention is painting their hair blue and kneeling

Attached: 2022-07-29 10_27_14-México es el mejor país del mundo para los expatriados (2022) _ mexico.png (635x362, 35.21K)

Aren't expats 95% remote workers? I can't fathom any other reason to move to a thirdie shithole

go back

Immigrants has a negative connotation to it

>Immigrant
Brown and moving for better wages
>Expat
White and moving for brown women

stay away plz
indonesia is hot and humid af

Attached: 2022-07-29 10_37_32-México es el mejor país del mundo para los expatriados (2022) _ mexico.png (612x343, 31.61K)

Brown women AND more vacation opportunity

that won't stop them

Attached: 2022-07-29 10_43_21-México es el mejor país del mundo para los expatriados (2022) _ mexico.png (474x113, 8.16K)