Detroit?

Detroit?
Nope, Asspain.

Attached: granatroit.png (1315x692, 1.22M)

Detroit is not that poor.

gypsy neighbourhoods. if Franco was so patriotic why couldn't he just massacre all gypsies while the allies were busy? that would have been an everlasting gift to Spain and I would proudly shout Viva Franco but no, in reality he was just a leech that wanted to remain in power and live a good life, gas the fucking gypsies paquita

Morocco?
No, Asspain again.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 19.34.13.png (1313x693, 1.05M)

si tapas el mapa y la esquina superior izquierda y dices que eso es ar-Raqqa en 2015 bajo control del Estado Islámico nadie te va a llevar la contraria

Pero si en la mayoría de estas barriadas vivía gente normal hasta que los gitanos las colonizaron de forma masiva.
Franco fue lo mejor que le ha pasado a España y el que lo niegue es travesti y maricón.

cállate ya Salazar, tira a buscar chatarra

But guys, if it wasn't for gypsies you wouldn't have flamenco or spanish guitar

Russia.

Iraq.

Kek

Nobody listens to flamenco here.

More like post-2022 Ukraine lel
Yeah it's really annoying that whenever you show a street of Asspain faggots will cry saying "hurr durr cherrypicked gypsy hood" as if all of Spain didn't looked like that.
The girl entering her house in pic related doesn't look gypsy at all and that hood looks like Peru but with a scorching sun which makes it even worse.
I want to hear the next cope though
btw mexican thoughjakker get a life and kys

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 21.48.46.png (1317x696, 1.48M)

yo take a look at that thotty with super tight shorts that lets everybody see part of her juicy cheeks bouncing around... dayum bitch probably 15, i feel like going inside the building with her

You've never been to detroit I gather.

Demasiado plana.
Fuck & Dump y ya
No but I've seen CharlieBo313 videos, Asspain on average looks worse than Detroit.

Attached: spaguetti.png (1313x692, 1.05M)

why the car is burned?

>spanish call this a bad street
>perfectly clean and walkable sidewalks
>good asphalt
>cars parked within parking lines
italianbros, how did it go so horribly wrong?

mira como se le asoma media pechuga por debajo del "short" es una desgracia considerar eso una prenda de vestir, yo no se como se puede ser tan cornudo de dejar que tu hija salga así a la calle, y las veo en el centro comercial y a lo mejor van paseando con sus padres al lado, que mentalidad de verdad

Probably some children burned it for fun.
You're the one cherrypicking Mafia niggerhoods like ZEN and comparing it to a touristic place in Barcelona right?
How about this?

Attached: Cartagena.png (1273x672, 1.09M)

uh no? this user shared a perfectly fine side alley calling it shit. Drop yourself to a random side alley in Italy and you'll understand what I mean. We may be richer as a country but we have absolutely zero care for urban care unline in spain

S pain is a turd world country.

If you really think there is a difference between Sicily and Almería or Cartagena you're retarded.
I mean we are not a LITERAL 3rd world country that doesn't take care of roundabouts, parks and other things but still our streets are bad asphalted and on total decay.

Btw, if you can find a clonic shit fuck-up like this in the center of Rome please post it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 10.47.26.png (1314x692, 1.73M)

bro are you kidding? Madrid is literally the best kept european capital, Rome is the worse. Do I even need to post pictures? I know I'm probably discussing with a mexican immigrant so this is literally pointless

Or a mutilated commieblock like this where people live like animals listening to the upstairs neighbor shitting, the downstairs neighbor's dog barking and the neighbor on the corner discussing with his wife and the other one with the music all day.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-21 18.00.09.png (1316x694, 1.35M)

>huge metropolis has shitty quarters
oh noooo

>Madrid is literally the best kept european capita
Travel moar lol. Madrid looks like amutilated post-Sovietic shithole like Bucarest or Kiev in comparision with London, Dublin, Berlin or Prague.
Do I even need to post pictures? I know I'm probably discussing with a mexican immigrant so this is literally pointless
No its just that you can't find such a fuck up in Rome. Cope harder

rome looks literally like picrel for 90% of its urban area

Attached: roma.png (1858x1035, 3.73M)