CGI-ing a fucking cloak

>CGI-ing a fucking cloak

Is there a more soulless franchise than Marvel?

Attached: 1653575870653.png (1033x797, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6d8p-ls4MIg?t=296
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every franchise that isn't Marvel for starters I guess

why tf would you CGI a cloak
its a piece of cloth, surely it cant be hard to give the dude a fucking cloak

show me one franchise that would do something as stupid as use CGI for a cloak

It's not CGI dumbass

You are one blind motherfucker.

You don't know what CGI is

Watch this: youtu.be/6d8p-ls4MIg?t=296

It's a result of making films in committees and meetings. Someone films something and then someone else comes in and wants something changed. Just so they can say that they did something. Usually women.

Lmao fucking shills.

Attached: 1633841533406.jpg (273x294, 9.45K)

You have to understand the best looking CGI in Hollywood looks like this. Marvel is miles ahead of anyone else

Attached: dunc.png (1197x505, 663.14K)

At this point they only use the actor to drag them along the media circus

Don't come back until you learn the basics of filmaking, it's not CGI you absolute retard

Even this looks better than the OP's image.

What if anything is it?

Avatar 2009 still looks better than any cgi today especially marvel.

>spoonfeed me
No, go back where you came from. This shit is much more basic than muh CGI

They’re contemporary movies. We live in a soulless time.

They CGI everything now, they used to CGI spaceships and shit, now they CGI literally every background. If they're walking down some street they green screen buildings, they green screen fucking forests or hills

Objection, nonresponsive.

It's literally from half a second before fat Zeus flicks Thor's disguise away, you fucking troglodyte. It couldn't be more fucking visually obvious.

It's not CGI though

what a shame

What is it if it’s not CGI?

It looks so fucking bad as well, the shadow/lighting on his face is off. It reminds me off RDJs floating head oon the iron man suit

They even CGI guns now you fucking moron

Attached: EobUnxRXcAAVyjd.jpg (640x635, 43.04K)

How is it not a computer generated image?

It's literally CGI though

It would look much better if it was CGI

>It's not CGI

Attached: 283997224_10158954536642099_5036899896552299796_n.jpg (2032x845, 188.29K)

Why even have actors at this point. Just make all movies animation only

A good prop maker could make that in half a day

these marvel films are unwatchable at 4K. the CGI is so bad that it ruins all believability

Like this?

Attached: tchalla-abd-killmonger-fighting-at-the-end-of-black-panther.jpg (943x500, 99.69K)

Holy fucking shit you caepshitters know nothing about filmaking it's literally just simple comping executed poorly. If it was CGI the cloak or his face would be fucking CGI
This looks good though?

Attached: ce5.png (610x606, 126.35K)

Cloaks mess the hair and the lights
More extra time for the actors on set
It's cheaper to outsource CGI props than to keep Hemsworth twenty minutes extra on set l

You could say that about any movie

Then what the fuck is it? It sure as shit isn’t a real cloak, you smoothbrained goon.

What do you call this then you stupid cape nigger?

>They even CGI guns now you fucking moron

As they should, actors are dumber than toddlers

It's a real fucking cloak worn by Hemsworth in a different shot

Yes it is? Marvel has melted your brain

>They even CGI guns now
Not always

Attached: smug alec.jpg (495x751, 80.04K)

i think they CGI everything cuz they launder money through it - or they shit movies out so quick it's better just to CGI things so they don't have to ever reshoot anything - it could save money in the long run
regardless marvel is the downfall of good CGI. they outsourced that shit to pajeets and it shows

Oh right, comping. Glad you cleared that up. I thought it was an image generated by a computer. We can all go home lads, detective dumb fuck solved the case.

>It's a real fucking cloak

Attached: marvel quality.jpg (1793x793, 175.62K)

Maybe the original joke wasn't very good and they had to reuse a shot from other scene

Nah, they just hire pajeets cause it's cheaper, the directors are lazy, and marveltards will eat up anything with the Marvel logo.

Yes, not my fault you redditors were raised on capeshit and think all VFX is CGI

These guys don't really react to bad cgi anymore, just the good stuff

god that's depressing
if i ever write my books and by some stroke of divine luck they end up popular enough to make a movie out of, i don't think i'd allow it, even with complete creative oversight
i can imagine a useless danger hair wanting random details changed just for their ego, me having them fired, and me getting my name dragged through the mud for "toxic mascuilinity " or some shit

I think he means it's a composite shot, they filmed someone else wearing the cloak and then spliced Thor's face over it. I would still consider it cgi.

>god that's depressing
The absolute state of Any Forums

>I would still consider it cgi
Then you are dumb, the background is CGI and the cloak flying off uses some CGI

>is the only person defending Marvel's crap CGI in the thread
>calls other people "edditors were raised on capeshit"

Lol. How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

A good prop maker would end up making ten different designs so the people in charge could choose between them and then he'd have to make copies of it in case one is damaged or lost and then store them all, all while being unionised.

A non-unionised codemonkey from the other side of the world would get paid a penny and be able to change the design the week before the movie releases if some suit thinks the older designs looks gay.

If you look at the actual scene, it's a naked Chris Hemworth, not a stand in. They just CGI'd the cloak on top of his body.

I'm just here to educate you capeshitters, when did I defend shit? I'm just explaining what it is

>They just CGI'd the cloak on top of his body.
No they pasted the cloak from a different shot of Chris wearing it on top of his body

>defends blatant CGI from the latest disney marvel slop
>noooooooooooooo I'm not a capeshit fan

Lol. Fuck off, shill.

>comping a simulated cloth onto the actors body is not considered cgi anymore
kys

This sounds absolutely awful. If I was a director I would stay far away from these types of movies.

>defends blatant CGI from the latest disney marvel slop
Source? Also it's still not CGI no matter how many times you say it is, not that it looks good it's just not CGI

Attached: 1650044489311.jpg (518x540, 55.21K)

And it looks like crap. They could have just made Hemsworth wear the cloak. Instead, they used a visual effect. It's fucking stupid.