Wtf was his problem?

Wtf was his problem?

Attached: 1628271590670.jpg (1280x720, 81.72K)

Nothing. He did everything they told him to.

he never gotten over nips killing his partner Andy Garcia in Japan

Was having a bad time

NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE

Friendly reminder that he did nothing wrong at all
>The store keeper was ripping people off with his prices, he was doing the community a favor there and maybe in future he'll be more reasonable
>The store keeper started first by grabbing his baseball bat, so it was self defense for D-Fens to take it
>The two gang members were trying to rob him so that was self defense
>D-fens took the gang members guns away after their failed drive by shooting so they couldn't be used or found by kids
>Gave the homeless guy a free lunch and a free briefcase
>He just wanted breakfast, and he was proven right as they literally still had breakfast meals ready to go behind the counter, they were just being petty
>Understood and connected with the 'not economically viable' man who was protesting
>Supported local business by buying his daughter that snow globe
>Killed the neo-Nazi because he believed the holocaust happened
>Blew up the construction workers digger because they were lying since there was nothing wrong with the street, and gave them some real work to do for a change
>Hated the fact that the old rich white men were taking up all that space that could have been used for families
>In the end he didn't even have a real gun, he had no intention of even harming prendergast, he just wanted to suicide by cop at that point
>Also at no point do we ever get any evidence that he ever laid a finger on his wife or daughter, his biggest crime was... making her feel like he could have done something
>Even his own mother said he never actually did anything, just that he was awkward and weird, which isn't a crime

Attached: 1546.png (1295x959, 1.32M)

He was a sperg

Based.

I fucking loved the movie. Pure KINO.

very based take user

Fpbp

based and economically viable

>go to a store
>"omg this is expensive I refuse to pay for it and will destory the store if I don't get my way instead of just walking away"
lmao

White Is For Laundry

Attached: 1651080608678.png (1280x534, 953.84K)

He didn't want to buy anything, he just wanted change for the phone, 85 cents for a can of coke was ridiculous, even 50 cents was a lot for the time but he was okay spending that just as long as he had some change. The shop keeper could have done the decent thing instead of being a greedy man, he even knew he was ripping people off when he lied about the price of his stuff so it wouldn't be destroyed

Is that gay actor Michael Douglas?

i don't want lunch, i want breakfast.

Attached: file.png (1152x480, 428.13K)

Pig and elephant DNA just won't splice

they told him to shoot up a mcdonalds?

Attached: 1630289514798.jpg (1600x900, 199.59K)

The shopkeeper is by no means force to give a random guy change

Of course not, he could just be a decent human being instead of a rip off merchant taking advantage of people

So just walk out instead of sperging like a child

Growing up with the repressed knowledge that his father was violent casting couch rapist

He needed change for the phone

>I need to get the change so I can harass my ex-wife and will beat down anyone that doesn't give it to me
yeah he was in the right

real tranny hours

Probably raised by single mother to be a god boy. 0j8w8

He would Muscular Dystrophy, just for THE CHANCE.

>speaking to your wife because it's your daughters birthday and you're not even allowed to see her is harassment
What a cuck lmao, men are allowed to be fathers too

I don't know why, but I really like this haircut

Did you see the movie? He called the wife like 3 times and didn't even say something just to creep her out.

Woah, not three times?! On his daughters birthday no less! He didn't say anything because he was knew it would be like talking to a brick wall, but the instinct of calling was still there because he wants to see his daughter which he has every right to

>to see his daughter which he has every right to
But he didn't?

typical ex-military haircut

It's his daughter, every father has the right, doesn't matter what the laws say since they always favor the mothers unfairly