Cunt

>cunt
>did you watch the ukranian pow castration video

Attached: pepe.jpg (1000x915, 55.01K)

>flag
>yes
Not worse than that pit bull munching on a guys balls or the cartel chainsaw execution, but it's up there

Attached: 1646316309668.jpg (250x224, 4.51K)

No, because why would I? There's evil out there, that's nothing new. No need to look at it. It's like staring intently at the sun to confirm that it's still there.

flag
no, I can't stand genital mutilation. cartel videos where they rip someone's face off, or their heart out straight from the chest are easier to watch than someone's dick getting cut off
also it's not like I needed more proof that russians are evil subhumans

No because I think this kind of video is disrespectful.
I mean, imagine if it was you.

no thanks

Yeah.
I accidentaly saw it on Any Forums.

Provide a credible verifiable source or you're a lying bot paid by Z elensky

No because I've never came across it

>see this thread
>go to Any Forums
>watch the video
Fuck you, why’d you make me watch it?

No, I'm done watching gore.
I'm done dehumanizing myself.

No, I closed it when I realized what was this soldier about to do

was it done by russian dudes or by ukranians? and how can i watch

>20 people die in rocket attack
„Who cares lol“

>1 man gets castrated on video
„Omg Russians are subhumans omg“

It seems fake IMHO there's almost no blood

fucked up but that's just war for you

Shits weak, 2/10. I like cartel executions, brutal torture and chinks getting wrecked by machinery.

Quick deaths are easier to stomach

Yes. I was surprised at how quickly a ball sack can come off with a box cutter

No. I am aware of the fact, I don't have to watch it. I am astonished really, about the madness and insanity of Russians. These are the people who decorate their homes with pictures of Jesus and the apostles, who wear cross pendants to battle, who say they are against the degeneration of West and America. Yet it is they who are the atrocious savages, drunk on blood, killing the innocent, torturing the weak, maiming the children, filled with blind diabolic hate, spreading sadness and dread around them. There is nothing Godlike or apostolic in them. They are out of their minds, evil and insane.

>who cares
who says that
also torture is way worse than just killing someone Sergay

Actually it's even funnier because this guy is Buryat and most of them are buddists