Holy based

Do you have ecoterrorists that terrorize people with wasteful behaviour?

Attached: 245BA101-72CB-43BF-A2CF-54CF3FE72B9D.jpg (640x640, 76.66K)

this is why private gun ownership is needed
if you see such a rodent trying to damage your car you can take care of it quickly and affordable and go on with your day.

ultrabased

Attached: basado.jpg (820x836, 153.86K)

Everyone I know buys an SUV when they have a child ‘for safety’ even though thet are no safer than a saloon car
Its all marketing

If i found out whoever did that I would lynch them like they deserve

Please explain how are they not safer? M-maybe I'm in a similar situation as them atm and know nothing about cars.

there just causing more unnecessary consumption

>NO NOT MY ROLLING ALUMINUM CAN

Jokes on them, my tyres are runflats.

Attached: 1AC831CD-87F2-46C8-B7F3-47B9F9C7B3E6.jpg (439x599, 30.6K)

lmao I would shoot these subhumans with no remorse

Extremely cringe. 70% of emissions is caused by industry and comsumer-side action has never changed anything. Yet those boogie kids don't have the balls to sabotage an actual prime C02 emitter

based

I'll just grab the tyre pump in the boot of my car and go on.

if by "go on with your day" you mean "get arrested instantly and spend the next decade in prison" then yeah

>lmao I would shoot these subhumans with no remorse
you mean the c*r driver right

Most cars now are already 5 star rated by EU safety ratings, SUVs and normal saloons. Even small hatchbacks

SUVs, due to their increased height are more likely to roll when in a bad crash so they are statistically less safe than a saloon car.

That being said if you have a child they are handy for the increased space to carry a pram etc

in a civilize country you just call the government to come pick up the garbage and go on with your day

A wagon offers the same inside storage, only it's not the size of a house

Based. Bike and bvschad, rise VP!

Are the stars given to the cars in categories on different terms? Like a 5 star safety sedan has different requirements to meet than a 5 star SUV.

Im not sure desu. Maybe read the euro ncap rating for more information.