I find him insufferable

i find him insufferable

Attached: 1200x1200bb.jpg (1200x1200, 225.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc
youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Bat-May and Twilight-toberzone.

there’s never been a more Reddit human being

not even reddit himself?

Post the user vs Nardwuar copy pasta

I was so proud of my niggas Blur when they bullied the shit out of this faggot and nearly made him cry and made Reddit hate them forever

Everyone shits on Blur for bullying him like he didn't craft an entire persona and fashion around desperately needing to get bullied. Then he interviews a coked up rock band on day infinity of their tour and cries like a bitch when they steal his hat

youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc

>DUDE I GOOGLED HIS EARLY DISCOGRAPHY AND BOUGHT AN ALBUM FROM EBAY LMAO

Yes, user. Google existed in 1993.

I used to like Nardwuar a lot back in the Much Music days. Seeing his bizarre shtick interviewing these big artists that (((Moses Znaimer))) and co were able to get, and watching their confusion and even outright hostility towards him. Then when I thought about him years later and found his YouTube channel and started watching and seeing his shitty zoomer rap shit worship and realizing it wasn't all ironic made me hate him. He's better when he's not interviewing faggot ass rapper "musicians" and actually talking to bands, before he became known online and was just some backwater Canadian nobody interviewing people like Marilyn Manson, QOTSA etc

If you've seen one video you've seen them all. The reactions are always just "oh wow" in a fake surprised voice.

He's my favourite interviewer.

the Rollins interview is the best because he’s way too much of a self conscious autist to go along with nardwuar’s gimmick

link, i would love to see that

i find him sufferable

Attached: E5OGx5vVUAE8i-_.jpg (600x900, 67.7K)

>seeing his shitty zoomer rap shit worship
I like how their music is so disposable it takes them a while to remember what he is referencing. But yeah, I hate how he treats them like real artists.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc

There is also the Blur interview where they call him a dumb faggot the whole time

I would really like to see Oasis having a fist fight with Blur and Liam beating the out of that dork with the glasses.

Attached: uiluu6y5q34t.jpg (245x233, 18.66K)

you can tell how little of his nerd shtick is a larp because he’s genuinely uncomfortable and intimidated by the specky drummer kek

Hes really annoying imo how did he even get famous

Kek Blur were even bigger fags than nerdwar, they had like one good song too