Why do people misunderstand Shin Godzilla?

why do people misunderstand Shin Godzilla?

Attached: 1624054888884.png (897x360, 56.58K)

If it's not made in Japan, it's not a godzilla movie. It's like champagne, anybody can make their own and call it champagne, but unless it's from Champagne, France, it's not real champagne

Attached: 1551195119201.png (582x607, 563.81K)

Why are nips so angry about other people copying their King Kong ripoff?

>they just don't get my dinosaur monster movie man

because they dont understand japanese politics or culture or what the film was trying to say in response to fukushima

based and totally true

>avoid taking a position of your own
>shit on someone else's position
>indemnify yourself from being blown the fuck out of your own retard position
Everyone posting twitter takes should be killed by the way.

Much as I hate James Rolfe, he's right.
>because they dont understand japanese politics or culture or what the film was trying to say in response to fukushima
This too. Americans in general will never be able to make a kaiju film of quality.

Attached: Godzilla jumps into the water.gif (450x192, 973.64K)

Sure thing weeeebs

Attached: MechaniKongMechaGodzilla.jpg (7266x2287, 3.91M)

Nukes were dropped 100 years ago almost. Godzilla has evolved. Shutup weeaboos

lick my sloppy asshole faggot

who is norman enrand? and was this a response to something specific?

Lol the left image was made by japs too, but Godzilla is still indebted to Kong and that other movie with dinosaurs

Explain RIGHT NOW why a westerner who never experienced the nukes or its fallout cannot understand Godzilla like modern day Japanese who have also not experienced the nukes or its fallout.

Americans are incapable of empathy.

See

generational trauma is transferred through dna

Godzilla fans forget how every other movie besides the first is ridiculous and has nothing to do with nukes

>meme response
>jewish response
Nice try weebs

Shin is literally about the Fukushima nuclear incident

Attached: pict44.jpg (1350x1730, 197.1K)

So what is shin godzilla about?

It's about the fukushima nuclear disaster and the way it was handled by the japanese government and the international community, and about the event's implications on post-postwar japan.

So two movies

Attached: 1621345121423.jpg (1292x947, 197.89K)

Then why is it a comedy

It's about how governments are a logistical nightmare filled with pointless roles, inept retards who have no business being in their positions, and those who only care about posturing to save face without actually achieving any results. It critiques that when faced with an actual crisis, the system grinds to a halt because there are too many layers of command and different levels keep trying to hot potato responsibility, until an oddball team of scientists is able to come up with a solution on their own.

There are a bunch of deliberately funny moments in the movie, sure, but that's not atypical for a sci-fi drama with political undertones... Are you referring to the unintentionally funny bad cgi and engrish?

not my fault japan is just better at making films

Why indeed.

Attached: FTnKpuhVsAAD647.jpg (1023x1022, 165.91K)

test

I enjoyed Seven Samurai and Shin Godzilla, but Shoplifters was horribly boring.